Stefon Diggs Week 9 Player Props
Diggs’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Diggs is averaging 86.9 receiving yards per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (86.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (four out of eight), Diggs has totaled more than 86.5 receiving yards.
- The Seahawks feature the worst pass defense in the league this season, allowing 366.4 yards per game.
- In 62.5% of his games (five out of eight chances), Diggs has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (75).
- Diggs has collected 11.9 more receiving yards per game (86.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 75.
- Diggs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his eight games (62.5%).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Seahawks give up 102.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Diggs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) by 1.5 yards.
- Diggs has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Diggs has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Stefon Diggs or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.