Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills square off against the New England Patriots on Monday on the road at Gillette Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Diggs’ receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Stefon Diggs Week 16 Player Props
Diggs’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Diggs’ 93.9 receiving yards per game average is 7.4 more than his prop bet total in Monday’s matchup (86.5).
- In 64.3% of his games this season (nine of 14), Diggs has totaled more than 86.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 28th-most yards in the NFL this season (222.3 per game).
- Diggs’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.8 per game. He has put up 15.1 more per game than that average.
- In 71.4% of his games (10 of 14 chances), Diggs has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (78.8).
- In 10 of his 14 games (71.4%), Diggs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Stefon Diggs or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from