In the AFC Divisional Round on Saturday, Stefon Diggs has a receiving yards prop bet for the Buffalo Bills’ matchup against the Baltimore Ravens at Bills Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into that prop.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Ravens
Diggs’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Diggs’ 97.8 receiving yards per game average is 0.3 more than his prop bet total in Saturday’s matchup (97.5).
- In 47.1% of his games this season (eight of 17), Diggs has put up more than 97.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 24th-most yards in the NFL this season (238.0 per game).
- Diggs’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 80.3 per game. He has collected 17.5 more per game than that average.
- In 12 of his 17 games (70.6%), Diggs has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 80.3 yards.
- Diggs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 12 of his 17 games (70.6%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Stefon Diggs or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from