The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 19, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Steelers games this season have posted an average total of 50, which is 2.5 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Titans games average 58 points– 5.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Steelers games have gone over 52.5 points on one occasion this season.
- In four games this season, the Titans have combined with their opponents to go over 52.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 64 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 11.5 points.
- The Steelers are the fifth-highest scoring team in the NFL this year. The Titans have scored the second-most points.
- The over/under for this game is 8.5 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average (44).
- Pittsburgh is the NFL’s second-ranked scoring defense while Tennessee is the 15th-ranked.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 against the spread.
- The Steelers have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Three of Pittsburgh’s five games this year have hit the over.
Titans Betting Insights
- Four of Tennessee’s five games this year have gone over the point total.
- Tennessee has put together a 2-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
When the Steelers Have the Ball
- The Steelers score 31.2 points per game– six more than the Titans allow per game (25.2).
- When Pittsburgh scores at least 31.2 points this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Tennessee defense allows 25.2 points or fewer this year, the Titans have put together a 2-0 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
- The Steelers offense averages 358 total yards per game this season– 51.8 yards fewer than the Titans allow (409.8). The Steelers average 5.4 yards per play while the Titans allow 6.2 per play.
- When Pittsburgh hits their average yard output this season, they are 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- When the Tennessee defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Steelers average 136.8 rushing yards per game– just 0.2 yards fewer than the Titans have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (137).
- When Pittsburgh rushes for at least their season average, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Tennessee limits opposing teams to 137 rushing yards or fewer, they are 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Titans have forced one more turnover in each game this season (1.8) than the Steelers have committed (0.8).
- In games where they don’t turn the football over this season, Pittsburgh is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee’s record this season when they force more than 1.8 turnovers: 1-2 ATS, 3-0 overall
When the Titans Have the Ball
- The Titans put up 32.8 points per game– 14 more than the Steelers allow per outing (18.8).
- When Tennessee records at least 32.8 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This season, Pittsburgh has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 31.2 or fewer points.
- The Titans collect 136.8 more yards per game (422), than the Steelers allow per contest (285.2). On average, the Titans pick up 6.2 yards per play, while the Steelers give up 4.9 per play.
- In games Pittsburgh holds its opponents to 285.2 or fewer yards, it has a 2-0 record ATS and a 2-0 record overall.
- This season, the Titans average 157.8 rushing yards per game– 91.6 more per game than the Steelers allow per contest (66.2).
- When Tennessee rushes for at least 157.8 yards, it compiled a 1-0 ATS record and a 1-0 overall record.
- This season, Pittsburgh is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 66.2 rushing yards.
- The Titans turn the ball over just 0.6 times per game– 1.2 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.8 the Steelers force on average.
- Tennessee has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when it turns the ball over 0.6 times or less.
- This season, Pittsburgh has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when it forces at least 1.8 turnovers.
Steelers Players to Watch
- Ben Roethlisberger has thrown for 1,178 yards while completing 69.1% of his passes (114-of-165), with 11 touchdowns and one interception in five games this year (235.6 yards per game).
- James Conner leads the Steelers with 369 yards on 75 attempts (73.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns in five games. He also averages 16.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 12 passes for 83 yards.
- Benny Snell Jr. has 165 yards on 42 carries (33 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season, rookie Chase Claypool has 17 catches (24 targets) to lead the team with 335 yards (67 per game) and four touchdowns in five games.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has added 194 yards on 23 grabs and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 28 times and averages 38.8 receiving yards per game.
- This season, James Washington has caught 17 passes on 26 targets for 185 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 37 receiving yards per game.
- Bud Dupree has five sacks, four TFL, and 14 tackles over five games.
- Mike Hilton has totaled 28 tackles, five TFL, three sacks, and one interception this year.
- Steven Nelson has two interceptions, 17 tackles, and three passes defended five in games this season.
Titans Players to Watch
- This year, Ryan Tannehill has 1,368 passing yards (273.6 yards per game), 13 touchdowns, and two picks while going 121-for-173 (69.9% completion percentage) this season. He has tacked on a 77 rushing yards on 15 carries with one touchdown, averaging 15.4 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry leads the NFL with 123 carries, 588 rushing yards (117.6 yards per game), and six touchdowns in five games. He’s also caught eight passes for 84 yards (16.8 receiving yards per game).
- Jeremy McNichols has 86 yards on 16 carries (17.2 ypg) this year.
- This season, Jonnu Smith has 19 catches (29 targets) for 234 yards (46.8 per game) and five touchdowns in five games.
- Adam Humphries has added 21 catches for 200 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 40.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 26 times.
- Anthony Firkser has collected 182 yards on 17 passes with one touchdown, averaging 36.4 yards per game on 20 targets.
- Jeffery Simmons has two sacks, three TFL, and 18 tackles through five games.
- Kenny Vaccaro has totaled 35 tackles, four TFL, and one sack this year.
- This season, Malcolm Butler has two interceptions, 33 tackles, one TFL, and seven passes defended five in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from