The latest betting odds for this matchup have the Stars listed atto win on the moneyline. The Devils are currently to claim victory for this contest on Saturday. This matchup has a total of .
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of April 9, 2022 at 10:12 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Stars Vs. Devils Betting Odds
Stars Vs. Devils Player Props
Injury Report as of April 9
Stars: Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body), Esa Lindell: Out (Upper Body), Denis Gurianov: Questionable (Illness), Jacob Peterson: Questionable (Lower Body)
Devils: Jonathan Bernier: Out (Hip), Jonas Siegenthaler: Questionable (Undisclosed), Jimmy Vesey: Out (Leg), Mackenzie Blackwood: Out (Heel), Miles Wood: Out (Undisclosed), Nathan Bastian: Questionable (Undisclosed), Jack Hughes: Out (Undisclosed)
|Stars Offense||Stats (Rank)||Devils Defense|
|2.90 (19)||Goals/Game||3.73 (30)|
|30.5 (17)||Shots/Game||31.0 (13)|
|9.5% (18)||Shooting %||12.0% (32)|
|9.8 (24)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.2 (4)|
|Devils Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stars Defense|
|3.04 (17)||Goals/Game||2.97 (15)|
|31.7 (14)||Shots/Game||30.8 (12)|
|9.6% (16)||Shooting %||9.6% (13)|
|10.0 (26)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.5 (29)|
Stars And Devils Betting Trends
- The Stars have been a moneyline favorite 40 times this season, and have gone 26-14 in those games.
- Dallas has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -265 or shorter.
- The Stars have an implied moneyline win probability of 72.6% in this contest.
- The Devils have been made an underdog 51 times this season, and won 13, or 25.5%, of those games.
- New Jersey has entered 10 games this season as the underdog by +210 or more and is 2-8 in those contests.
- The moneyline in this outing implies a 32.3% chance of victory for the Devils.
Head to Head
The last time these teams squared off, Dallas won 5-1. Joe Pavelski scored two goals for the Stars. Jesper Bratt led the Devils with one goal.
- One of Dallas’ top offensive options this season is Pavelski, who has put up 69 points in 70 games.
- Jason Robertson has 65 points (32 goals, 33 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- On 181 shots (for 30 goals) and 28 assists, Roope Hintz has recorded 58 points this season.
- Across 40 games played, Jake Oettinger has a goaltending record of 23-12-1. During those games, he’s allowed 93 goals while recording 1010 saves.
- Bratt’s 23 goals and 44 assists in 66 games for New Jersey add up to 67 total points on the season.
- Jack Hughes has posted 56 total points (1.1 per game) this campaign. He has 26 goals and 30 assists.
- Nico Hischier’s 19 goals and 32 assists add up to 51 points this season.
- Mackenzie Blackwood has a 9-8-3 record this season, with an .894 save percentage (47th in the league). He has 593 saves, and has allowed 70 goals (3.3 goals against average).