The latest betting lines reveal that the Stars areon the moneyline and the Coyotes are to win this matchup on Wednesday. The over/under in this matchup is set at .
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of April 27, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Stars Vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Stars Vs. Coyotes Player Props
Injury Report as of April 27
Stars: Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body)
Coyotes: Lawson Crouse: Out (Hand), Jay Beagle: Questionable (Lower Body), Liam O’Brien: Probable (Upper Body), Dmitrij Jaskin: Out (Lower Body), Nick Ritchie: Questionable (Upper Body), Andrew Ladd: Questionable (Lower Body), Bryan Little: Out (Ear), Dysin Mayo: Questionable (Upper Body), Christian Fischer: Out (Lower Body), Jakob Chychrun: Out (Ankle), Clayton Keller: Out (Leg), Cam Dineen: Questionable (Undisclosed), Conor Timmins: Out (Knee), Vladislav Kolyachonok: Out (Upper Body)
|Stars Offense||Stats (Rank)||Coyotes Defense|
|2.83 (22)||Goals/Game||3.79 (30)|
|30.4 (18)||Shots/Game||35.6 (32)|
|9.3% (23)||Shooting %||10.7% (27)|
|9.7 (24)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.7 (18)|
|Coyotes Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stars Defense|
|2.48 (32)||Goals/Game||2.98 (14)|
|25.7 (32)||Shots/Game||31.0 (13)|
|9.6% (14)||Shooting %||9.6% (13)|
|9.1 (21)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.6 (30)|
Stars And Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Stars have won 29 of their 44 games when favored on the moneyline this season (65.9%).
- Dallas has not played a game with moneyline odds of -500 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Stars have an implied win probability of 83.3%.
- The Coyotes have won 22, or 28.2%, of the 78 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Arizona is 2-2 this season when entering a game as an underdog by +370 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline in this outing implies a 21.3% chance of victory for the Coyotes.
Head to Head
Arizona earned a 3-1 win in the last meeting between these teams. Roope Hintz led the Stars with one goal. Clayton Keller and Nick Schmaltz were two of the three Coyotes skaters to score one goal each.
- A leading offensive player this season for Dallas, Joe Pavelski has recorded 78 points.
- Jason Robertson is another of Dallas’ major contributors currently with 77 total points (40 goals and 37 assists) to his name.
- Dallas’ offensive effort is aided by Hintz’s 77 points. He’s contributed 34 assists.
- In 47 games played this season, Jake Oettinger (27-15-1) has allowed 112 goals.
- Keller’s 63 points make him a pivotal offensive option for Arizona. He has 28 goals and 35 assists in 67 games.
- Schmaltz has racked up 57 points this season, with 23 goals and 34 assists.
- Phil Kessel has 51 points so far, including eight goals and 43 assists.
- Karel Vejmelka is 11-30-0 this season, compiling 1498 saves and giving up 166 goals (3.6 goals against average) with a .900 save percentage (40th in the league).