The latest betting odds for this matchup show the Stars listed atto win on the moneyline. The Canadiens are currently to claim victory for this contest on Thursday. This game has a total of .
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Stars Vs. Canadiens Betting Odds
Stars Vs. Canadiens Player Props
Injury Report as of March 17
Stars: Braden Holtby: Questionable (Lower Body), Miro Heiskanen: Out (Illness)
Canadiens: Carey Price: Out (Knee), David Savard: Out (Ankle), Andrew Hammond: Out (Lower Body), Jake Allen: Probable (Lower Body), Jonathan Drouin: Out (Wrist), Christian Dvorak: Probable (Upper Body), Tyler Pitlick: Out (Personal), Kale Clague: Out (Undisclosed), Ryan Poehling: Out (Upper Body), Josh Anderson: Out (Lower Body)
|Stars Offense||Stats (Rank)||Canadiens Defense|
|2.88 (21)||Goals/Game||3.83 (32)|
|30.6 (16)||Shots/Game||33.5 (28)|
|9.4% (17)||Shooting %||11.4% (29)|
|9.5 (22)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.7 (25)|
|Canadiens Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stars Defense|
|2.47 (32)||Goals/Game||2.95 (15)|
|29.7 (22)||Shots/Game||30.9 (11)|
|8.3% (30)||Shooting %||9.6% (12)|
|11 (31)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.7 (25)|
Stars And Canadiens Betting Trends
- The Stars have been a moneyline favorite 32 times this season, and have gone 20-12 in those games.
- Dallas is 8-4 (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -175 or shorter.
- The Stars have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.6% in this matchup.
- The Canadiens have been listed as an underdog 48 times this season, and won 13, or 27.1%, of those games.
- Montreal has entered 28 games this season as the underdog by +150 or more and is 7-21 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Canadiens, based on the moneyline, is 40.0%.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between these squads, Montreal secured a 5-3 win. Joe Pavelski (one goal and one assist) and Jacob Peterson (one goal) were among the Stars’ top performers. Christian Dvorak recorded two goals for the Canadiens.
- A productive offensive player this season for Dallas, Pavelski has recorded 59 points.
- Jason Robertson is another of Dallas’ important contributors currently with 55 total points (30 goals and 25 assists) to his name.
- With 49 points through 56 games (23 goals and 26 assists), Roope Hintz has been an important part of Dallas’ offense this season.
- Jake Oettinger (17-9-1) has a 2.4 goals against average and a save percentage of .918 for Dallas.
- Nicholas Suzuki has racked up 43 points (0.7 per game) for Montreal, with 16 goals and 27 assists in 60 games (playing 20:23 per game).
- Tyler Toffoli has helped lead the attack for Montreal this season with 17 goals and 23 assists.
- Artturi Lehkonen is a top contributor on offense for Montreal with 13 goals and 15 assists.
- Jake Allen is 5-14-1 on the season, allowing 70 goals (3.2 goals against average) and compiling 637 saves with a .901 save percentage (39th in the league).