The Oregon State Beavers (5-3) are favored () to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Stanford Cardinal (5-3) at 3:00 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021 at Gill Coliseum. The matchup airs on PACN. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 4, 2021, 2:14 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Stanford Betting Information
- Stanford has managed to cover the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 2-4-1 against the spread.
- The Cardinal have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 6.5 points, going 0-2 this season.
- Stanford and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 3 of 7 games this season (42.9%).
Stanford Players to Watch
|Oscar da Silva||8||17.9||6.0||2.0||0.9||1.1||0.6|
Oregon State Betting Information
- The Beavers have more often than not come up short ATS this season, with a 3-4 record.
- For the fifth time this season, the Beavers are at least a 6.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-3 against the spread.
- Oregon State and its opponents have often not covered the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 42.9% (3) of their seven games played.
- The Beavers knocked off the Golden Bears 73-64 and covered the spread as 2.5-point favorites, while hitting the over on the 129.5 point total on Saturday in their most recent game. Ethan Thompson scored a team-high 16 points to lead them to the victory.
Oregon State Players to Watch
- In Oregon State’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Monday’s matchup total in four out of eight matchups (50%).
- The point total for the contest of 135 is 12.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cardinal (70.6 points per game) and the Beavers (76.5 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.2 fewer points than the 129.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
- This season, the average total for Cardinal games is 136.2 points, 1.2 more than the over/under of 135 points for this contest.
- Beavers games have a total points bet of 140.8 points this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Oregon State||Oregon State||-1.5||133.5||-125||103||Regular Season||68-65 ORE ST|
|1/30/2020||Stanford||Stanford||-6.5||128.5||-304||232||Regular Season||68-63 ORE ST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||Oregon State||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-60 STAN|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from