The Stanford Cardinal (5-12, 0-7 Pac-12) bring a five-game losing streak into a home matchup with the Oregon State Beavers (7-11, 1-6 Pac-12), who have lost five straight as well. The contest starts at 11:00 PM ET (on P12) on Thursday, January 19, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cardinal’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Beavers ( ).
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of January 19, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Stanford vs Oregon State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Stanford Offense Vs. Oregon State Defense
|Stanford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oregon State Defense|
|67.8 (281)||Points/Gm||67.8 (139)|
|12.2 (64)||Possessions/Game||3.2 (8)|
|43.2 (248)||Field Goal %||41.9 (97)|
|31.2 (305)||3PT %||32.2 (119)|
|49.6 (253)||Effective FG %||48.1 (109)|
|53.2 (243)||True Shooting %||54.6 (173)|
Oregon State Offense Vs. Stanford Defense
|Oregon State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stanford Defense|
|64.6 (339)||Points/Gm||67.5 (128)|
|3.2 (357)||Possessions/Game||12.2 (299)|
|43.0 (257)||Field Goal %||45.8 (286)|
|32.8 (250)||3PT %||35.1 (260)|
|48.9 (275)||Effective FG %||52.4 (290)|
|53.9 (218)||True Shooting %||55.0 (185)|
Best Betting Sites For Stanford vs Oregon State
Stanford Betting Insights
- Stanford has put together a 7-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinal have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- A total of nine out of Stanford’s 17 games this season have gone over the point total.
- In 11 of 17 games this season, the Cardinal and their opponents have combined to total more than 131 points.
- Stanford’s contests this year have an average total of 135.2, 4.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Oregon State Betting Insights
- Oregon State has put together an 8-8-1 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year, the Beavers have an ATS record of 5-3.
- Oregon State and its opponents have combined to hit the over six out of 17 times this season.
- The Beavers have combined with their opponent to score more than 131 points in 10 of 17 games this season.
- Oregon State’s average game total this season has been 132.3, 1.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Stanford Key Players
- Harrison Ingram leads the Cardinal in both rebounds (5.1 per game) and assists (3.0 per game).
- Stanford’s scoring leader is Spencer Jones, who racks up 12.4 points per game.
- Jones connects on 1.7 treys per game to lead the Cardinal.
- Jones leads Stanford in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.3 blocks and 1.1 steals per game.
Oregon State Key Players
- The Beavers go-to guy, Jordan Pope, leads the team in both scoring (12.2 points per game) and assists (2.7 assists per game).
- Dzmitry Ryuny’s 5.3 rebounds per game paces Oregon State’s rebounding effort. He also adds 5.8 points per game.
- Pope makes more threes per game than any other member of the Beavers, averaging 1.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on Oregon State grabs more steals than Pope (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Ryuny (0.8 per game).