The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (11-9, 6-2 Summit) hope to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Saint Thomas Tommies (13-9, 4-5 Summit) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Schoenecker Arena. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jackrabbits’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Tommies ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of January 26, 2023 at 5:41 PM ET.
South Dakota State vs St. Thomas Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
South Dakota State Offense Vs. St. Thomas Defense
|South Dakota State Offense||Stats (Rank)||St. Thomas Defense|
|68.4 (261)||Points/Gm||70.4 (210)|
|21.6 (9)||Possessions/Game||11.5 (57)|
|43.4 (242)||Field Goal %||46.6 (314)|
|32.7 (250)||3PT %||36.1 (298)|
|50.1 (232)||Effective FG %||53.3 (310)|
|54.5 (190)||True Shooting %||58.7 (288)|
St. Thomas Offense Vs. South Dakota State Defense
|St. Thomas Offense||Stats (Rank)||South Dakota State Defense|
|75.0 (111)||Points/Gm||69.7 (194)|
|11.5 (305)||Possessions/Game||21.6 (355)|
|45.8 (112)||Field Goal %||44.3 (215)|
|36.8 (53)||3PT %||33.1 (155)|
|53.6 (62)||Effective FG %||50.9 (222)|
|58.0 (35)||True Shooting %||54.8 (177)|
Best Betting Sites For South Dakota State vs St. Thomas
South Dakota State Betting Insights
- South Dakota State has compiled a 9-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jackrabbits are 5-7 ATS this season when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- A total of six out of South Dakota State’s 19 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Jackrabbits’ 19 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 142.5 points seven times.
- The average total in South Dakota State’s outings this year is 138.0, 4.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
St. Thomas Betting Insights
- St. Thomas is 12-7-1 ATS this season.
- The Tommies have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 1 point or more this year (in 10 opportunities).
- St. Thomas and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 10 out of 20 times this season.
- The Tommies have combined with their opponent to score more than 142.5 points in 12 of 20 games this season.
- St. Thomas’ average game total this season has been 145.4, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
South Dakota State Key Players
- Zeke Mayo leads the Jackrabbits in scoring (16.2 points per game), rebounding (6.5 per game) and assists (3.3 per game).
- Mayo hits 2.3 treys per game to lead the Jackrabbits.
- Mayo leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. William Kyle III collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace South Dakota State.
St. Thomas Key Players
- The Tommies go-to guy, Andrew Rohde, leads the team in both scoring (14.9 points per game) and assists (3.6 assists per game).
- B. Allen collects all of the boards and is the St. Thomas leader in rebounds, getting 4.1 per game.
- R. Miller leads the Tommies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Rohde tops St. Thomas in steals with 1.5 per game, and Ahjany Lee leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.