Damian Lillard leads the Portland Trail Blazers (8-5) against the San Antonio Spurs (7-6) after scoring 36 points in an 112-106 win over the Hawks. The Trail Blazers are underdogs in the game on Monday, January 18, 2021, which tips at 3:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 18, 2021, 12:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 18
Derrick White: Out (Toe),
Drew Eubanks: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Luka Samanic: Out (Illness),
Keita Bates-Diop: Out (Upper Respiratory Infection),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
CJ Elleby: Day To Day (Foot),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Spurs and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- San Antonio has played to a 7-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Spurs are an even 2-2 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- San Antonio and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 100% of its games this season (13/13).
- Portland has a 6-7 record against the spread this season.
- For the 10th time this season, the Trail Blazers are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 4-5 against the spread.
- 13 of Portland’s 13 games (100%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Lillard scored a team-high 26 points to lead the Trail Blazers past Trey Lyles (23 points) and the Spurs 125-117 in their last matchup on February 6, 2020. The Trail Blazers were favored by 3.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 242 total points to go over the 228-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-3.5||228||-162||134||Regular Season||125-117 POR*|
|11/16/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-1||226.5||-119||100||Regular Season||121-116 POR*|
|10/28/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-5.5||223.5||-227||182||Regular Season||113-110 SA*|
|3/16/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-103 SA|
|2/7/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-118 POR|
|12/2/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-118 SA|
|10/20/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-108 POR|
|4/7/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-105 SA|
|1/7/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-110 POR|
|12/20/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-91 SA|
- 2/6/2020 DNP –
Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic
- 11/16/2019 DNP –
Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic
- 10/28/2019 DNP –
Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic
- San Antonio’s games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup point total (224.5 points) in 315.4% of opportunities (41 out of 13 matchups).
- In Portland’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Monday’s matchup point total in five out of 13 matchups (38.5%).
- On average, the over/under in Spurs games is 4.2 points fewer than the over/under of 224.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.3 points separates the average total points bet in Trail Blazers’ games (230.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (224.5 points).
- The Spurs have an average implied point total of 28.8 this season, which is 84.2 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (113).
- San Antonio has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (113) 38 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Trail Blazers (29.9) is 81.1 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Portland has scored more than 111 points nine times this season.
- The Spurs are the league’s 18th-highest scoring team (110.1 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the 25th-fewest points per game (115.2) in NBA action.
- The Spurs have been out-scored by two points this season (0.1 points per game on average), while the Trail Blazers have put up only seven more points than their opponents on the year (0.5 per game).
- The Spurs points and assists leader is DeMar DeRozan. He scores 20.7 points per game and dishes out 6.7 assists.
- DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.8 points higher than his season average of 20.7.
- Dejounte Murray paces San Antonio with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Murray’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 7.5 rebounds, 0.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.3.
- Patty Mills is the top three-point shooter for the Spurs, connecting on 2.9 per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- San Antonio’s blocks leader is Jakob Poeltl, who averages 0.8 per game. Murray leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 0.8.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Lillard has the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assist lists, putting up 27.6 points and 6.8 assists per game.
- Lillard’s points prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.9 points higher than his season average of 27.6.
- Enes Kanter collects all of the boards and is the Portland leader in rebounds, pulling down 9.4 per game.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5 boards, 4.9 rebounds less than his season average of 9.4.
- CJ McCollum leads the Trail Blazers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.8 made threes per game.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Portland’s Robert Covington has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Jusuf Nurkic is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Covington’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from