The San Antonio Spurs (18-13) hit the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder (14-21) as favorites on Thursday, March 4 at 9:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 11:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Thunder Betting Odds
Spurs vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 4
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Illness),
Derrick White: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devin Vassell: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Rudy Gay: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Josh Hall: Day To Day (Knee),
Hamidou Diallo: Day To Day (Groin),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Spurs and Thunder Records ATS
- San Antonio has compiled an 18-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Spurs have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 7 points, going 1-2 this season.
- Only 15 of 31 San Antonio games this season (48.4%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Oklahoma City has routinely covered the spread this season with a record of 19-15-1.
- 42.9% of Oklahoma City’s 35 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
The Thunder got a team-high 42 points out of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander on the way to a 102-99 victory over Dejounte Murray (27 points) and the Spurs in their most recent matchup on February 24, 2021. The Spurs were 1-point favorites in the game, but the Thunder covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 201 total points to go under the 218-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2021||Spurs||Thunder||-1||218||-117||-104||Regular Season||102-99 OKC*|
|1/12/2021||Spurs||Thunder||-2||218.5||-130||108||Regular Season||112-102 SA*|
- 2/24/2021 DNP – Spurs: DeMar DeRozan, Keldon Johnson
Thunder: Ty Jerome
- 1/12/2021 DNP – Spurs: DeMar DeRozan;
Thunder: Ty Jerome
- In San Antonio’s matchups this season, the Spurs and their opponents have gone over Thursday’s total of 218.5 points 19 times (61.3% of opportunities).
- In 19 out of Oklahoma City’s 35 games this season (54.3%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the over/under in Thursday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Spurs games is 222.3 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 218.5 points for this contest.
- Thunder’s games have an over/under of 217.5 points this season, 1.0 point fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Spurs have an average implied point total of 115.1 this season, which is 2.1 points higher than their implied total in Thursday’s game (113).
- San Antonio has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (113) 14 times.
- The 113.8-point average implied total on the season for the Thunder is 7.8 more points than the team’s 106-point implied total in this matchup.
- Oklahoma City has scored more than this game’s implied total of 106 points 18 times this season.
- The Spurs are the league’s 21st-highest scoring team (111.3 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 12th-fewest points per game (111.7) in NBA play.
- The Spurs have totaled just six more points than their opponents this season (0.2 per game on average), while the Thunder have been out-scored by 204 total points (5.8 per game average differential).
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Spurs in scoring (20.0 points per game) and assisting (7.3 assists per game).
- DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 0.5 points greater than his season average of 20.0.
- San Antonio’s rebounding leader is Jakob Poeltl, who averages 7.4 per game.
- Poeltl’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 2.6 higher than his season average of 15.9.
- Patty Mills hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the Spurs.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Murray leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Poeltl collects 1.6 blocks an outing to pace San Antonio.
- Murray’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (22.8 points per game) and assists (6.2 assists per game).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.3 points less than his season average of 22.8.
- When it comes to rebounds, Darius Bazley is the Oklahoma City leader with 7.4 per game.
- Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 7.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.4.
- Al Horford makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.0 treys per game.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Oklahoma City’s Theo Maledon has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Horford is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Maledon’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from