The San Antonio Spurs (6-5) are favorites as they look to end a three-game home losing streak when they host the Houston Rockets (3-6) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at AT&T Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 14, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Rockets Betting Odds
Spurs vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 14
Derrick White: Out (Toe),
Drew Eubanks: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
DeMar DeRozan: Day To Day (Personal),
Keita Bates-Diop: Out (Upper Respiratory Infection),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
Chris Clemons: Out For Season (Achilles),
Danuel House Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Eric Gordon: Day To Day (Leg),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Brodric Thomas: Out (Ankle),
John Wall: Out (Knee)
Spurs and Rockets Records ATS
- San Antonio is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 7-4.
- 6 of 11 San Antonio games this season (54.5%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Houston has a 3-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Rockets attain a 1-0 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 6-point underdog.
- Six of Houston’s nine games (66.7%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The Spurs defeated the Rockets 123-105 in the last meeting between the teams on August 11, 2020. Russell Westbrook scored 20 points to lead the Rockets, and Keldon Johnson scored 24 points for the Spurs. The Spurs covered the spread as 4.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 239.5-point over/under after combining to score 228.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/11/2020||Spurs||Spurs||-4.5||239.5||-178||146||Regular Season||123-105 SA*|
|12/16/2019||Rockets||Rockets||-9.5||233.5||-596||444||Regular Season||109-107 HOU*|
|12/3/2019||Rockets||Spurs||-6.5||233.5||-302||239||Regular Season||135-133 SA*|
|3/22/2019||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-105 HOU|
|12/22/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-101 HOU|
|11/30/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-105 HOU|
|11/10/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-89 SA|
|4/1/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-83 SA|
|3/12/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-93 HOU|
|2/1/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-91 HOU|
- 8/11/2020 DNP – Spurs: Patty Mills, Bryn Forbes
Rockets: James Harden, Eric Gordon
- 12/16/2019 DNP – Rockets: Eric Gordon
- 12/3/2019 DNP – Spurs: LaMarcus Aldridge; Rockets: Eric Gordon
- The Spurs are the league’s 17th-highest scoring team (111.2 PPG), while the Rockets allow the 21st-fewest points per game (113.2) in NBA action.
- The Spurs have a negative point differential on the season (-10 total points, -0.9 per game), as do the Rockets (-17 total points, -1.9 per game).
- The Spurs points and assists leader is DeMar DeRozan. He racks up 21.2 points per game and contributes 7.0 assists.
- DeRozan’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 2.3 lower than his season average of 33.8.
- San Antonio’s rebounding leader is Johnson, who grabs 7.4 per game.
- Johnson’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 2.5 boards, 4.9 rebounds less than his season average of 7.4.
- Patty Mills is the top three-point shooter for the Spurs, knocking down 3.2 per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- San Antonio’s blocks leader is Rudy Gay, who averages 0.9 per game. Johnson leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- Gay’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
- Christian Wood has the top Rockets spot in two categories: scoring (22.6 points per game) and rebounding (9.5 rebounds per game).
- Wood’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 0.9 lower than his season average of 33.4.
- John Wall puts in work giving out assists and is Houston’s assist leader with 5.1 per game.
- Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 1.1 greater than his season average of 28.4.
- Victor Oladipo leads the Rockets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Houston grabs more steals than Oladipo (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Wood (1.6 per game).
- Wood’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from