The New York Knicks (18-17) are underdogs as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (17-13) on Tuesday, March 2 at AT&T Center. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 2, 2021, 6:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Knicks Betting Odds
Spurs vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 2
Keldon Johnson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Derrick White: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devin Vassell: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Rudy Gay: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Taj Gibson: Out (Ankle)
Spurs and Knicks Records ATS
- San Antonio is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 17-12-1.
- The Spurs have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 3.5 points, going 3-5 this season.
- San Antonio and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 14 of 30 games this season (46.7%).
- New York has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 20-15.
- When playing as at least a 3.5-point underdog, the Knicks often fail to meet expectations with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- New York and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 31.4% (11) of their 35 games played.
- San Antonio’s games this year have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup point total (216.5 points) in 66.7% of opportunities (20 out of 30 matchups).
- In 34.3% of New York’s games this season (12 of 35), the total points scored was greater than Tuesday’s 216.5-point over/under.
- On average, the Spurs have seen a 222.7 over/under in their games this season, 6.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.5 points separates this game’s over/under (216.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (209 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Spurs this season is 115.4 points, 5.4 more points than their implied total of 110 points in Tuesday’s game.
- San Antonio has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (110) 18 times this season.
- The 109.6-point average implied total on the season for the Knicks is 2.6 more points than the team’s 107-point implied total in this matchup.
- New York has scored more than 107 points 16 times this season.
- The Spurs are the league’s 21st-highest scoring team (111 PPG), while the Knicks allow the fewest points per game (104) in NBA play.
- The Spurs have a -20-point scoring differential on the season (-0.7 per game). The Knicks have out-scored opponents by 33 points on the season (one more per game).
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Spurs in points and assists. He puts up 20.3 points per game while tacking on 7.2 assists.
- DeRozan’s assists prop total for the game is listed at 6.5 assists, 0.7 assists less than his season average of 7.2.
- Jakob Poeltl paces San Antonio with 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Poeltl’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 16.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 15.8.
- The Spurs are led by Patty Mills from long distance. He hits 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Dejounte Murray leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Poeltl collects 1.6 blocks a game to pace San Antonio.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 23.4 points per game, 10.9 rebounds per game, and 5.5 assists per game.
- Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 10.5 boards, 0.4 rebounds lower than his season average of 10.9.
- Alec Burks is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, knocking down 2.0 threes per game.
- Burks’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 2.0.
- New York’s Mitchell Robinson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Nerlens Noel is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from