Terry Rozier leads the Charlotte Hornets (13-14) into a matchup against the San Antonio Spurs (15-11) after scoring 41 points in a 120-114 win over the Timberwolves. The Hornets are 1.5-point underdogs in the game on Sunday, February 14, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup’s point total is set at 230.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 13, 2021, 4:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Hornets Betting Odds
Spurs vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 13
Lonnie Walker IV: Day To Day (Toe),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Hip)
P.J. Washington: Day To Day (Health Protocols),
Caleb Martin: Out (Health Protocols),
Cody Martin: Out (Health Protocols)
Spurs and Hornets Records ATS
- San Antonio has played to a 15-11 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Spurs are 5-6 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Only 12 of 26 San Antonio games this season (46.2%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Charlotte has a 14-11-1 record ATS this season.
- For the eighth time this season, the Hornets are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 3-4 against the spread.
- Charlotte and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 53.8% (14) of its 26 games played.
- In San Antonio’s matchups this season, the Spurs and their opponents have eclipsed Sunday’s total of 230 points eight times (30.8% of opportunities).
- In Charlotte’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup over/under in eight out of 27 matchups (29.6%).
- This season the average total for Spurs games is 222.3 points, 7.7 fewer than the over/under of 230 points for this contest.
- Hornets’ games have an over/under of 222.6 points this season, 7.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Spurs have an average implied point total of 115.3 this season, which is 0.7 points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (116).
- San Antonio has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (116) 10 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hornets (113.8) is 0.2 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (114).
- Charlotte has totaled more than 114 points in 10 games on the season.
- The Spurs are at the 20th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (110.7 PPG), while the Hornets allow the 12th-fewest points per game (111.3) in the league.
- The Spurs have been out-scored by a total of 21 points this season (0.8 points per game on average), while the Hornets have an even point differential on the year.
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Spurs in points and assists. He averages 20.3 points per game while tacking on 6.8 assists.
- DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 0.8 points less than his season average of 20.3.
- Dejounte Murray paces San Antonio with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Murray’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 2.2 lower than his season average of 26.7.
- Patty Mills is the top three-point shooter for the Spurs, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- San Antonio’s steals leader is Murray, who grabs 1.5 per game. Drew Eubanks leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
- Murray’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Gordon Hayward outpaced his teammates on the Hornets scoring front by putting up 22.3 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game this season.
- Hayward’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, equal to his season average of 31.5.
- Cody Zeller (7.6 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (6.0 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Zeller’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 19.5, 0.7 less than his season average of 20.2.
- Rozier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, cashing in 3.4 treys per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and P.J. Washington leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Ball’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from