The San Antonio Spurs (11-8) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (7-6) at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 as 4.5-point favorites. The Grizzlies have won five games in a row. The point total is 223.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 30, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Spurs vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 30
Derrick White: Out (Toe)
Sean McDermott: Out (Shoulder),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Grayson Allen: Out (Health Protocols),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Jonas Valanciunas: Out (Health protocols)
Spurs and Grizzlies Records ATS
- San Antonio is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 12-6-1.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Spurs are 2-1 against the spread this season.
- Only 9 of 19 San Antonio games this season (47.4%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 7-5-1.
- When they play as at least a 4.5-point underdog, the Grizzlies often have trouble covering with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- 30.8% of Memphis’ 13 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
The Spurs got a team-high 28 points out of DeMar DeRozan on the way to a 131-119 victory over Ja Morant (44 points) and the Grizzlies in their last matchup on December 23, 2020. The Grizzlies were 2-point favorites in the game, but the Spurs covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 250 total points to cover the 230-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-2||230||-131||109||Regular Season||131-119 SA|
- San Antonio’s games this season have gone over the point total for Saturday’s matchup point total (223.5 points) in 52.6% of opportunities (10 out of 19 matchups).
- In 46.2% of Memphis’ games this season (6 of 13), the total points scored was more than Saturday’s 223.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Spurs games is 222 points, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 223.5 points for this contest.
- Grizzlies’ games have an over/under of 213.9 points this season, 9.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Spurs have an average implied point total of 115.6 this season, which is 1.6 points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (114).
- San Antonio has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (114) nine times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Grizzlies (112.6) is 2.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (110).
- Memphis has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points five times this season.
- The Spurs are at the 16th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.7 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the fifth-fewest points per game (107.3) in the league.
- The Spurs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 26 points this season (1.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Grizzlies have out-scored them by just nine more points on the year (0.7 per game).
- DeRozan leads the Spurs in scoring (20.7 points per game) and assisting (7.0 assists per game).
- DeRozan’s points prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 0.2 points less than his season average of 20.7.
- Keldon Johnson paces San Antonio with 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Johnson’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 13.5, 10.9 lower than his season average of 24.4.
- Patty Mills is the top three-point shooter for the Spurs, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Devin Vassell leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Jakob Poeltl collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace San Antonio.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
- Morant takes the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, tallying 22.6 points and 7.0 assists per game.
- Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 0.1 lower than his season average of 31.6.
- Jonas Valanciunas collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, grabbing 10.4 per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 1.9 higher than his season average of 26.6.
- Dillon Brooks is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Brooks’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 1.9.
- Tyus Jones is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Valanciunas leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Jones’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from