The Memphis Grizzlies (8-6) are underdogs () as they try to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (11-9) at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, February 1 at AT&T Center. The matchup airs on FS-SE. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 1, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Spurs vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 1
Sean McDermott: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Grayson Allen: Day To Day (Health Protocols),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Day To Day (Foot),
Jonas Valanciunas: Out (Health protocols)
Spurs and Grizzlies Records ATS
- San Antonio has a 12-8 record ATS this year.
- The Spurs are 2-4 against the spread this season when they are at least a 3-point favorite.
- 10 of 20 San Antonio games this season (50%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has a 9-5 record ATS this season.
- When they play as at least a 3-point underdog, the Grizzlies often fail to meet expectations with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- Nine of Memphis’ 14 games (64.3%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The Grizzlies got a team-high 20 points from De’Anthony Melton on the way to a 129-112 win against Derrick White (18 points) and the Spurs in their last matchup on January 30. The Spurs were 3.5-point favorites in the game, but the Grizzlies covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 241 total points to go over the 219-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Spurs||Spurs||-3.5||219||-158||131||Regular Season||129-112 MEM*|
|12/23/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-2||230||-131||109||Regular Season||131-119 SA|
- 1/30/2021 DNP –
Grizzlies: Jonas Valanciunas
- San Antonio’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup over/under (221 points) in 12 out of 20 opportunities (60% of matchups).
- Seven Memphis games this year (50% of its matchups) finished with a final total higher than Monday’s over/under of 221 points.
- This season, the average total for Spurs games is 222.9 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 221 points for this contest.
- Grizzlies’ games have an over/under of 215.9 points this season, 5.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Spurs have an average implied point total of 115.2 this season, which is 3.2 points higher than their implied total in Monday’s game (112).
- So far this season, San Antonio has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (112) 11 times.
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total on the season (112.3 points) is 3.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (109 points).
- Memphis has totaled more than 109 points in six games on the season.
- The Spurs are the NBA’s 15th-highest scoring team (111.7 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow their opponents the sixth-fewest points per game (107.6) in the league.
- The Spurs have out-scored their opponents by just nine points this season (0.5 points per game on average), and the Grizzlies have put up just eight more points than their opponents on the year (0.6 per game).
- The Spurs points and assists leader is DeMar DeRozan. He racks up 19.8 points per game and adds 6.7 assists.
- DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 0.7 points higher than his season average of 19.8.
- Keldon Johnson paces San Antonio with 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Johnson’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 3.5 rebounds, 3.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.4.
- Patty Mills is the top three-point shooter for the Spurs, hitting 2.7 per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- San Antonio’s steals leader is Dejounte Murray, who averages 1.4 per game. Jakob Poeltl leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
- Ja Morant takes the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, tallying 22.0 points and 7.7 assists per game.
- Morant’s points prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 0.5 points less than his season average of 22.0.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jonas Valanciunas is the Memphis leader with 10.4 per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 11.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.4.
- Dillon Brooks leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Brooks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 2.0.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than Tyus Jones (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Valanciunas (1.1 per game).
- Valanciunas’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from