The Oklahoma City Thunder (20-48) will look to turn around a six-game losing streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (26-43) on March 16, 2022 at AT&T Center. The Spurs () meet the Thunder ( on the moneyline) on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of March 16, 2022 at 8:08 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Spurs vs Thunder Betting Odds
Spurs Vs. Thunder Player Props
Injury Report as of March 16
Romeo Langford: Out (Hamstring),
Keita Bates-Diop: Out (Back),
Devontae Cacok: Day To Day (Heel),
Doug McDermott: Out (Ankle)
Josh Giddey: Out (Hip),
Ty Jerome: Out For Season (Hip),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kenrich Williams: Out (Knee),
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: Out (Foot),
Derrick Favors: Out (Back),
Mike Muscala: Out For Season (Ankle),
Luguentz Dort: Out For Season (Shoulder)
|Spurs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Thunder Defense|
|112.9 (7)||Points/Gm||110.7 (15)|
|22.1 (12)||Possessions/Game||23.6 (22)|
|46.8 (8)||Field Goal %||45.6 (14)|
|35 (18)||3PT %||35.2 (18)|
|52.7 (18)||Effective FG %||53.1 (16)|
|55.4 (24)||True Shooting %||56 (14)|
|Thunder Offense||Stats (Rank)||Spurs Defense|
|102.8 (30)||Points/Gm||113.5 (25)|
|23.6 (9)||Possessions/Game||22.1 (19)|
|42.4 (30)||Field Goal %||46.9 (24)|
|31.5 (30)||3PT %||35.8 (22)|
|49 (29)||Effective FG %||53.4 (21)|
|52.3 (30)||True Shooting %||56.4 (18)|
Spurs and Thunder Betting Records
- San Antonio has covered 34 times in 69 matchups with a spread this season.
- San Antonio’s games have gone over the point total 35 out of 69 times this season.
- Oklahoma City is 39-25-4 ATS this season.
- The Thunder have been an underdog by 13 points or more 12 times this season, and covered the spread in eight of those games.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to hit the over 33 out of 68 times this season.
Head to Head
Keldon Johnson (22 points) led the Spurs past Theo Maledon (22 points) and the Thunder in their most recent matchup on February 16, 2022. The Spurs were favored by 8 points in the game, which pushed. The 220 total points in the matchup covered the 219.5-point over/under.
- 2/16/2022 DNP – Thunder: Kenrich Williams, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Luguentz Dort
- 1/19/2022 DNP – Thunder: Kenrich Williams, Aleksej Pokusevski
- 11/7/2021 DNP – Spurs: Jakob Poeltl
- The Spurs points and assists leader is Dejounte Murray. He averages 20.8 points per game and records 9.4 assists.
- San Antonio’s rebounding leader is Jakob Poeltl, who pulls down 9.1 per game.
- Doug McDermott connects on 2.1 threes per game to lead the Spurs.
- Murray leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Poeltl collects 1.7 blocks an outing to pace San Antonio.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander holds the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, tallying 24.2 points and 5.9 assists per game.
- Darius Bazley’s 6.5 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.3 points per game.
- Luguentz Dort is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander tops Oklahoma City in steals with 1.3 per game, and Bazley leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.