The Sacramento Kings (22-25) are underdogs () as they try to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (23-21) at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, March 31 at AT&T Center. The matchup airs on NBCS-CA. The point total is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 31, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Kings Betting Odds
Spurs vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 31
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Knee),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Spurs and Kings Records ATS
- San Antonio has put together a 24-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Spurs are 5-8-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 2.5-point favorite.
- San Antonio and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 21 of 44 games this season (47.7%).
- Sacramento has a 22-25 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings only hold a 4-6 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- 38.3% of Sacramento’s 47 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
The Kings got a team-high 24 points out of De’Aaron Fox on the way to a 132-115 victory over Dejounte Murray (23 points) and the Spurs in their last matchup on March 29, 2021. The Spurs were 2.5-point favorites in the game, but the Kings covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 247 total points to cover the 229.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/29/2021||Spurs||Spurs||-2.5||229.5||-137||114||Regular Season||132-115 SAC|
- San Antonio’s games this year have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup total (231 points) in 34.1% of opportunities (15 out of 44 matchups).
- In 57.4% of Sacramento’s games this season (27 of 47), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 231-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Spurs games is 10.7 points fewer than the over/under of 231 points in this contest.
- A difference of 2.7 points separates the average total points bet in Kings’ games (233.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (231 points).
- The Spurs have an average implied point total of 114.5 this season, which is 2.5 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (117).
- San Antonio has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (117) 13 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Kings (117.5) is 3.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (114).
- Sacramento has put up more than 114 points in 27 games on the season.
- The Spurs are the league’s 22nd-highest scoring team (109.5 PPG), while the Kings allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.5) in NBA action.
- The Spurs have been out-scored by 52 points this season (1.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Kings have out-scored them by 158 more points on the year (3.4 per game).
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Spurs in points and assists. He scores 20.4 points per game while adding 7.2 assists.
- DeRozan’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 6.5 assists, 0.7 assists lower than his season average of 7.2.
- Jakob Poeltl paces San Antonio with 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Poeltl’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 9.5 rebounds, 1.7 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.8.
- The Spurs are led by Patty Mills from long distance. He knocks down 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- San Antonio’s steals leader is Murray, who collects 1.4 per game. Poeltl leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a contest.
- Murray’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- Fox’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 24.8 points per game and 7.2 assists per game.
- Fox’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 4.7 points greater than his season average of 24.8.
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 9.0 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 5.4 higher than his season average of 25.1.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.0 made threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 4.0.
- Sacramento’s Delon Wright has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Holmes is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
- Wright’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from