The Sacramento Kings (21-25) are underdogs as they try to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (23-20) on Monday, March 29 at AT&T Center. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Kings Betting Odds
Spurs vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 29
Devin Vassell: Day To Day (Ankle),
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Out (Hamstring)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Knee),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Spurs and Kings Records ATS
- San Antonio has a 24-18-1 record ATS this year.
- The Spurs are 5-7-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 2.5-point favorite.
- Only 20 of 43 San Antonio games this season (46.5%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento has a 21-25 record against the spread this season.
- As at least a 2.5-point underdog, the Kings often come up short with only a 4-6 record against the spread.
- 39.1% of Sacramento’s 46 games this season have fell below the over/under.
- In San Antonio’s matchups this season, the Spurs and their opponents have gone over Monday’s total of 228 points 18 times (41.9% of opportunities).
- In 65.2% of Sacramento’s games this season (30 of 46), the total points scored was higher than Monday’s 228-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Spurs games is 219.7 points, 8.3 fewer than the over/under of 228 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (233.4 points).
- The Spurs have an average implied point total of 114.5 this season, which is 0.5 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (115).
- This season, San Antonio has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 15 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Kings (117.5) is 4.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (113).
- Sacramento has scored more than 113 points 27 times this season.
- The Spurs are the NBA’s 22nd-highest scoring team (109.4 PPG), while the Kings allow their opponents the 29th-fewest points per game (118.6) in the league.
- The Spurs have a negative point differential on the season (-35 total points, -0.8 per game), as do the Kings (-175 total points, -3.8 per game).
- The Spurs points and assists leader is DeMar DeRozan. He puts up 20.5 points per game and contributes 7.1 assists.
- DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, equal to his season average of 20.5.
- San Antonio is led in rebounds by Jakob Poeltl’s 7.8 per game.
- Poeltl’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 2.5 greater than his season average of 17.0.
- The Spurs are led by Patty Mills from long distance. He knocks down 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- San Antonio’s blocks leader is Poeltl, who records 1.6 per game. Dejounte Murray leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- De’Aaron Fox’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 24.8 points per game and 7.3 assists per game.
- Fox’s points prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 3.7 points higher than his season average of 24.8.
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 8.9 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 3.7 higher than his season average of 24.8.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.0 made threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 4.0.
- Delon Wright is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from