The Charlotte Hornets (20-21) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the San Antonio Spurs (22-17) on Monday, March 22 at AT&T Center as underdogs. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Hornets Betting Odds
Spurs vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 22
Keita Bates-Diop: Out (Hamstring),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Not With Team)
Terry Rozier: Day To Day (Hip),
Cody Zeller: Out (Shoulder),
LaMelo Ball: Out (Wrist)
Spurs and Hornets Records ATS
- San Antonio has played to a 23-15-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Spurs are 4-3 against the spread this season.
- Only 18 of 39 San Antonio games this season (46.2%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- So far this season, Charlotte has an even 20-20 record ATS.
- When playing as at least a 5-point underdog, the Hornets frequently meet expectations with a 1-0 record against the spread.
- 45% of Charlotte’s 40 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
Dejounte Murray scored a team-high 26 points to help lead the Spurs over Terry Rozier (33 points) and the Hornets 122-110 in their last matchup on February 14, 2021. The Spurs were favored by 4 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 232 total points to go over the 227-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2021||Spurs||Hornets||-4||227||-168||140||Regular Season||122-110 SA|
- San Antonio and its opponents have hit the over on Monday’s 225 total in 19 out of 39 games (48.7%) this year.
- 21 Charlotte games this year (51.2% of its matchups) finished with a final total greater than Monday’s over/under of 225 points.
- The Spurs have seen a 220.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Hornets’ games have a total points bet of 225.5 points this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Spurs’ average implied point total this season is 0.3 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (114.7 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- This season, San Antonio has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 14 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hornets (115.5) is 5.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (110).
- Charlotte has scored more than 110 points in 24 games this season.
- The Spurs are the NBA’s 22nd-highest scoring team (110.3 PPG), while the Hornets allow their opponents the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.5) in the league.
- The Spurs have a -2-point scoring differential on the season (-0.1 per game). The Hornets have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-60 total points, -1.5 per game).
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Spurs in scoring (20.3 points per game) and assisting (7.5 assists per game).
- DeRozan’s assists prop total for the matchup is posted at 6.5 assists, 1.0 assist less than his season average of 7.5.
- San Antonio’s rebounding leader is Jakob Poeltl, who grabs 7.7 per game.
- Poeltl’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 16.5, 0.1 less than his season average of 16.6.
- Patty Mills makes 2.7 threes per game to lead the Spurs.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- San Antonio’s steals leader is Murray, who collects 1.5 per game. Poeltl leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 20.3 points per game and also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest.
- Hayward’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 19.5, 0.8 points lower than his season average of 20.3.
- Cody Zeller (7.1 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (6.1 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Rozier leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.3 made threes per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 3.3.
- Nobody on Charlotte grabs more steals than Ball (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Bismack Biyombo (1.2 per game).
- Biyombo’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from