The Cleveland Cavaliers (17-32) visit the San Antonio Spurs (24-23) after losing four straight road games. The Spurs are favored by in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, April 5. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Spurs vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 5
Drew Eubanks: Day To Day (Migrane),
Trey Lyles: Day To Day (Ankle),
Lonnie Walker IV: Day To Day (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Gorgui Dieng: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Jarrett Allen: Day To Day (Concussion),
Larry Nance Jr.: Day To Day (Illness),
Dylan Windler: Day To Day (Knee)
Spurs and Cavaliers Records ATS
- San Antonio has a 25-21-1 record ATS this year.
- Only 23 of 47 San Antonio games this season (48.9%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Cleveland has a 19-30 record ATS this season.
- 29 of Cleveland’s 49 games (59.2%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The Spurs defeated the Cavaliers 116-110 in the last meeting between the two teams on March 19, 2021. Keldon Johnson scored 23 points to lead the Spurs, and Darius Garland scored 29 points for the Cavaliers. The Spurs covered the spread as 5-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 226 total points to finish over on the 213.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/19/2021||Spurs||Cavaliers||-5||213.5||-200||165||Regular Season||116-110 SA|
- San Antonio’s games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup point total (216.5 points) in 63.8% of opportunities (30 out of 47 matchups).
- In 25 out of Cleveland’s 49 games this year (51%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Monday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Spurs games is 222.4 points, 5.9 more than the over/under of 216.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.6 points more than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (213.9 points).
- The Spurs have an average implied point total of 114.5 this season, which is 1.5 points higher than their implied total in Monday’s game (113).
- So far this season, San Antonio has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (113) 21 times.
- The Cavaliers’ average implied point total on the season (112.3 points) is 8.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (104 points).
- Cleveland has scored more than 104 points in 21 games on the season.
- The Spurs are at the 21st spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (110.7 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the 15th-fewest points per game (111.2) in the league.
- The Spurs have a negative point differential on the season (-49 total points, -1 per game), as do the Cavaliers (-418 total points, -8.5 per game).
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Spurs in points and assists. He averages 21.1 points per game while also adding 7.2 assists.
- DeRozan’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.4 points higher than his season average of 21.1.
- Jakob Poeltl paces San Antonio with 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Poeltl’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 3.5 greater than his season average of 18.0.
- Patty Mills knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the Spurs.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- San Antonio’s blocks leader is Poeltl, who collects 1.7 per game. Dejounte Murray leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
- Murray’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 24.0 points per game. He also adds 2.9 rebounds per game and 4.1 assists per game.
- Sexton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 3.5 greater than his season average of 31.0.
- Jarrett Allen (9.9 rebounds per game) and Garland (5.8 assists per game) are the Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Allen’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 1.8 higher than his season average of 24.7.
- Cedi Osman is tops from three-point range for the Cavaliers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.2 shots less than his season average of 1.7.
- Nobody on Cleveland grabs more steals than Larry Nance Jr. (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Allen (1.7 per game).
- Nance’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from