Spencer Dinwiddie’s Washington Wizards will face the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Dinwiddie paces his team in assists per contest (6.0), and also averages 17.0 points and 5.5 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
In this article, we take a look at all of Dinwiddie’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Bets (November 17)
Dinwiddie Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5-point total set for Dinwiddie on Wednesday is 0.5 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Dinwiddie has scored more than 16.5 points five times this season (through 13 games).
- So far this season, Dinwiddie is 4-for-11 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Dinwiddie has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.7 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Dinwiddie has made more than 1.5 treys in eight games this season.
- Defensively, the Hornets are last in the NBA, giving up 115.1 points per game.
Dinwiddie Vs Hornets (2020-21)
Bet On Wizards Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from