Spencer Dinwiddie will hope to make a difference for the Dallas Mavericks in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they square off against the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday. Dinwiddie is averaging 13.7 points, 5.2 assists and 4.2 rebounds per contest.
In this article, we dig into all of Dinwiddie’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Bets (May 26)
Dinwiddie Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Thursday’s over/under for Dinwiddie is 12.5 points. That is 1.2 fewer than his season average of 13.7.
- In the 96 games he’s appeared in this season, Dinwiddie’s point total has gone over 12.5 points 41 times.
- Dinwiddie has hit the over 28 times on a points prop this season (in 76 tries).
- Dinwiddie has averaged 1.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.8 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Dinwiddie has made more than 2.5 threes in 19 games this season.
- The Warriors are the fourth-best defensive squad in the league, conceding 105.5 points per game.
Dinwiddie Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from