The Dallas Mavericks, including Spencer Dinwiddie, take on the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Dinwiddie puts up 13.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
Below, we take a look at Dinwiddie’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Bets (May 22)
Dinwiddie Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5-point total set for Dinwiddie on Sunday is 2.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Dinwiddie has recorded more than 11.5 points 46 times this season (through 94 games).
- Dinwiddie has hit the over 27 times on a points prop this season (in 74 tries).
- Dinwiddie has hit 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Dinwiddie has 42 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Giving up 105.5 points per game, the Warriors are the fourth-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Dinwiddie Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from