The Dallas Mavericks, including Spencer Dinwiddie, match up against the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Dinwiddie puts up 13.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Dinwiddie in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Bets (May 18)
Dinwiddie Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wednesday’s over/under for Dinwiddie is 11.5 points. That is 2.2 fewer than his season average of 13.7.
- Dinwiddie has appeared in 92 games this season, putting up more than 11.5 points in 45 of them.
- Dinwiddie is 26-for-72 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Dinwiddie has hit 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Dinwiddie has made more than 1.5 treys in 41 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Warriors have allowed 105.5 points per game, which is fourth-best in the NBA.
Dinwiddie Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from