Spencer Dinwiddie and the Dallas Mavericks will match up against the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Dinwiddie averages 13.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game, shooting 41.7% from the field and 34.0% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
Below, we dig into Dinwiddie’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Bets (May 10)
Dinwiddie Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5-point total set for Dinwiddie on Tuesday is 3.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- In the 89 games he’s appeared in this season, Dinwiddie’s point total has gone over 10.5 points 49 times.
- So far this season, Dinwiddie is 24-for-69 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Dinwiddie has averaged 1.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Dinwiddie has 39 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Suns concede 107.4 points per game, ninth-ranked in the NBA.
Dinwiddie Vs Suns
Bet On Mavericks Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from