Euro 2024 Odds: Spain vs. Germany In Quarterfinals On Friday

, ,
Written By Mo Nuwwarah | Last Updated
spain vs germany odds

As the UEFA European Championships continue, will publish soccer betting guides for each match in the Euro 2024 bracket. Here, we’ll look at Spain vs. Germany odds, a matchup in the quarterfinals today. Spain is on the three-way moneyline to win. Germany is . As far as predictions, the odds give Spain an implied probability of about 37% to win this game in regular time, with Germany winning and a draw making up the other 63%.

Click any of the odds below to make a wager at online betting sites, including Fanatics Sportsbook. Remember that when betting Euro 2024 odds for the Knockout Stage, there are two different ways to bet the matches. The three-way moneyline includes a draw, and those markets cover the first 90 minutes plus stoppage time.

To Advance Odds

Bettors will also find “to advance” or “to qualify” markets. These are bets on which team will move forward in the tournament, regardless of when the game is won. They may win in extra time or penalty shootout, in which case the three-way markets only pay out a draw.

Draw No Bet Odds

If the match is tied after regular time (90 minutes and stoppage time), your bet will be graded a push and refunded.

Spain Vs. Germany Projected Starting Lineups

Here’s a glance at each team’s expected starting lineup:

GK Unai SimonGK Manuel Neuer
DF Aymeric LaporteDF Antonio Rudiger
DF Dani CarvajalDF Jonathan Tah
DF Robin Le NormandDF Maximilian Mittelstadt
DF Marc CucurellaMF Joshua Kimmich
MF RodriMF Kai Havertz
MF PedriMF Toni Kroos
MF Fabian RuizMF Ilkay Gundogan
FW Nico WilliamsMF Robert Andrich
FW Lamine YamalMF Florian Wirtz
FW Alvaro MorataFW Jamal Musiala

Match Preview

By all merit thus far, this should be the Euro 2024 finals. Spain and Germany have been the two best and most impressive teams thus far, even if they admittedly emerged from groups that weren’t terribly difficult. They’re the top two teams in the expected goals rankings, with only France and Portugal within hailing distance.

Germany will have a home-field advantage, but the market considers Spain a hair more likely to advance.

Spain’s defense has been basically air-tight so far. Granted, they haven’t faced the most intimidating attacks so far. But, the only goal they’ve allowed has been an own goal against Georgia to open their Round of 16 match. The Spanish quickly reasserted themselves with a four-spot to leave little doubt.

After initially announcing themselves loudly with a 5-0 rout of Scotland, Germany has come back to earth a bit. They drew with Switzerland, the toughest team they’ve faced, then didn’t look totally convincing despite a 2-0 score over Denmark. Germany was very fortunate not to go down 1-0 in the second half, with Joachim Andersen revealed to have had a toenail offside in a Kevin Durant-like moment when he scored off a rebound.

The amount of attacking talent on both sides is quite formidable. Especially if an early goal opens play, goal chances could be plentiful. Over 2.5 total goals is worth considering (does not win if the third goal comes in extra time after 90 minutes), as both defenses figure to be under much more pressure than they’ve faced thus far. The former will require laying some juice, while the latter pays out at an underdog price.

Spain Vs. Germany: Game Props

See below for a selection of game props for Spain vs. Germany. These include both teams to score, as well as over/unders on cards shown and corners gained.

Spain Vs. Germany Odds: Player Props

See below for a full selection of player props for Spain vs. Germany odds, including to score a goal, to score the first goal, etc.

Latest Euro 2024 And Copa America News

Euro 2024 Team Profiles

Group AGroup BGroup CGroup DGroup EGroup F
HungaryCroatiaSerbiaAustriaRomaniaCzech Republic

Photo by Associated Press