Euro 2024 Odds: Spain Already Group B Winners Before Facing Albania Monday

, ,
Written By Mo Nuwwarah | Last Updated
Spain vs Albania odds

As we continue handicapping Euro 2024 odds, let’s analyze Spain vs. Albania. Kickoff is Monday at 3 p.m. ET with TV coverage on FS1 in the United States. The Group B matchup finds each team on opposite sides of the table. Spain is on the three-way moneyline to win. Albania is . The odds give Spain an implied probability of about 70% to win this game, with Albania winning and a draw making up the other 30%.

As for predictions, James Tippett, author of The xG Philosophy, has contributed his best bets below. Click any of the odds in this post to bet now at online sportsbooks.

How To Bet ON Spain Vs. Albania Odds

ESP

Spain
@

ALB

Albania

There are no odds available.

Best Available Odds

Spain Vs. Albania Predictions & Best Bets

Alvaro Morata First Goalscorer ()

I tipped Spain as the value pick to win Euro 2024 before a ball was kicked, and so far, they have duly delivered for us. Their price has come in from +800 pre-tournament to now to lift the trophy. Bettors and operators alike have been swayed by their impressive early performances.

The Spaniards created 2.26(xG) against Italy, squandering some golden opportunities but still running out comfortable 1-0 winners.

The spearhead of the Spanish attack is Alvaro Morata, who has generated 0.82(xG) at the tournament so far and has one goal to his name. My tip in this game is for Morata to score first, given we know Spain will create lots of chances, and Morata is their primary xG generator.

James Tippett, author of The xG Philosophy

Spain Vs. Albania Projected Starting Lineups

Here’s a glance at each team’s expected starting lineup:

SpainAlbania
GK Unai SimonGK Thomas Strakosha
DF Dani CarvajalDF Mario Mitaj
DF Robin Le NormandDF Elseid Hysaj
DF NachoDF Arlind Ajeti
DF Marc CucurellaDF Berat Djimsiti
MF Fabian RuizMF Nedim Bajrami
MF RodriMF Ylber Ramadani
MF PedriMF Kristjan Asllani
FW Nico WilliamsMF Qazim Laci
FW Lamine YamalFW Rey Manaj
FW Alvaro MorataFW Jasir Asani

Scenarios To Advance To Knockout Stage

Take that Spain lineup with a heaping helping of salt if you’d like. The Spanish have locked up the group. Italy is the only team that can catch them on points, and Spain has the tiebreak by virtue of their 1-0 result head-to-head.

With nothing at stake besides potential injury, it remains to be seen whether Spanish boss Luis de la Fuente opts to go with the B-squad. He could also start some of the main players to give them some reps before subbing them out.

Albania, on the other hand, has quite a bit on the line. A win would almost assure them of qualification. That would put them at 4 points, which seems to be the magic number. Sure, an Italian draw (against Croatia) would keep them in third place, but 4 points would very likely be enough for Albania to advance as one of the top third-place teams.

Spain’s attacking has been tremendous behind the strong play of Nico Williams and Lamine Yamal, among others. So, bettors would be advised to wait on lineups here before making any rash wagers. Both the side and the total markets would be affected.

Albania’s own attacking has been its strong suit as well, dating back to qualifying. They racked up an impressive 12 goals in winning a group that included Czech Republic and Poland. And their 2-2 draw with Croatia featured plenty of threatening moments.

Group B Table

TeamPointsRecordGoal Differential
Spain62-0-0+4
Italy31-0-10
Albania10-1-1-1
Croatia10-1-1-3

Spain Vs. Albania Game Props

See below for a selection of game props for Spain vs. Albania. These include both teams to score, as well as over/unders on cards shown and corners gained.

Albania v Spain

06/24/2024

There are no odds available at this time.

Albania v Spain

06/24/2024

There are no odds available at this time.

Albania v Spain

06/24/2024

There are no odds available at this time.

Spain Vs. Albania Game Props

See below for a full selection of player props for Spain vs. Albania odds, including to score a goal, to score the first goal, etc.

Euro 2024 Team Profiles

Group AGroup BGroup CGroup DGroup EGroup F
GermanySpainEnglandFranceBelgiumPortugal
SwitzerlandItalyDenmarkNetherlandsUkraineTurkey
HungaryCroatiaSerbiaAustriaRomaniaCzech Republic
ScotlandAlbaniaSloveniaPolandSlovakiaGeorgia

Latest Euro 2024 And Copa America News

Photo by Associated Press

RELATED ARTICLES