The Lamar Cardinals (1-3) hope to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (1-2) at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at Reed Green Coliseum. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Golden Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Cardinals ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of November 21, 2021 at 12:05 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Southern Miss vs Lamar Betting Odds
Southern Miss Offense Vs. Lamar Defense (From 2020-21)
|Southern Miss Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lamar Defense|
|64.2 (320)||Points/Gm||71.7 (215)|
|67.8 (224)||Possessions/Game||70.1 (209)|
|43.2 (220)||Field Goal %||45.5 (265)|
|31.8 (268)||3PT %||38.5 (338)|
|48 (273)||Effective FG %||52.4 (281)|
|51.1 (287)||True Shooting %||54.4 (230)|
Lamar Offense vs. Southern Miss Defense (From 2020-21)
|Lamar Offense||Stats (Rank)||Southern Miss Defense|
|66.6 (278)||Points/Gm||66.7 (67)|
|68.9 (180)||Possessions/Game||67.4 (100)|
|42 (272)||Field Goal %||42.5 (129)|
|31.9 (266)||3PT %||33.5 (162)|
|46.5 (307)||Effective FG %||50 (189)|
|50.9 (292)||True Shooting %||52.5 (139)|
Southern Miss Betting Insights
- Southern Miss went 16-20-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, 18 of Southern Miss’ games hit the over.
- In 18 games last season, Southern Miss and its opponents went over 133 total points.
- The Golden Eagles had an average total of 132.3 in their outings last season, 0.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Lamar Betting Insights
- Lamar covered 14 times in 27 chances against the spread last season.
- The Cardinals covered the spread seven times last year (7-8 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Last season, 14 of Lamar’s games went over the point total.
- Lamar played 17 games last season that ended with a combined score over 133 points.
- The Cardinals had a 141.3-point average over/under in their contests last year, 8.3 more points than the point total for this game.
Southern Miss Key Players
- Tyler Stevenson scored 14.1 points per game last season and pulled down 7.1 rebounds a contest.
- Tae Hardy dished out 2.6 assists per game.
- LaDavius Draine connected on 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Hardy averaged 1.3 steals per game. Deandre Pinckney collected 0.6 blocks a contest.
Lamar Key Players
- Davion Buster averaged 15 points per game last season.
- Avery Sullivan collected 7.2 rebounds a game and Kasen Harrison dished out four assists per matchup.
- Buster was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on three per game.
- Harrison averaged 1.5 steals per game. David Muoka collected three blocks a contest.