Caleb Murphy leads the South Florida Bulls (5-4) into a matchup against the UCF Knights (3-2) after scoring 20 points in a 58-57 loss to Memphis. The Bulls are in the matchup on Saturday, January 2, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 2, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
South Florida Betting Information
- The Bulls are under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 2-5
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Bulls are 0-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- South Florida and its opponents have hit the over in 5 of 7 games this season (71.4%).
- The Bulls lost 58-57 to the Tigers in their last contest on Tuesday. Murphy scored a team-high 20 points in the loss. They covered the spread as 9.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to go under the 137 point total.
South Florida Players to Watch
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has routinely covered the spread this season with a record ATS of 3-2.
- Three of UCF’s five games (60%) this season have not covered the over/under.
UCF Players to Watch
|Darin Green Jr.||5||12.6||1.8||0.6||0.4||0.4||2.4|
|Dre Fuller Jr.||5||7.0||5.4||3.4||1.6||0.2||0.2|
- In South Florida’s matchups this season, the Bulls and their opponents have eclipsed Saturday’s over/under of 131 points 11 times (122.2% of opportunities).
- Three UCF games this year (60% of its matchups) ended with a final total higher than Saturday’s over/under of 131 points.
- The total for the matchup of 131 is 6.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulls (70.6 points per game) and the Knights (67.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 138.4 points per game, 7.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bulls have seen a 140.6 over/under in their games this season, 9.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Knights games this season (135.6 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||South Florida||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-48 USF|
|1/18/2020||UCF||UCF||-3.5||123||-178||142||Regular Season||55-54 UCF|
|2/27/2019||N/A||South Florida||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-63 UCF|
|2/13/2019||N/A||UCF||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-65 UCF|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from