The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The Tulsa Golden Hurricane are as they attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the South Florida Bulls on Wednesday, January 6, at Yuengling Center. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
South Florida Betting Information
- South Florida has managed to cover the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 3-5 against the spread.
- The Bulls have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 1 point, going 1-3 this season.
- 5 of 8 South Florida games this season (62.5%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
South Florida Players to Watch
Tulsa Betting Information
- Tulsa has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record ATS of 4-3.
- For the third time this season, the Golden Hurricane are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-1 against the spread.
- Tulsa and its opponents have often covered the over/under this season, doing so in 57.1% (4) of its seven games played.
Tulsa Players to Watch
- In eight out of Tulsa’s nine games this year (88.9%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the point total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.6 points per game, 14.6 points more than the point total of 127 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.3 points per game, 3.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bulls have seen a 139.4 over/under in their games this season, 12.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Golden Hurricane games have a total points bet of 132.6 points this season, 5.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||South Florida||South Florida||-3||121.5||-163||130||Regular Season||56-48 TULSA|
|1/5/2019||N/A||Tulsa||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-75 TULSA|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from