The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (9-9, 4-2 Summit) aim to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Omaha Mavericks (7-12, 3-4 Summit) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jackrabbits’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Mavericks ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of January 19, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
South Dakota State vs Omaha Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
South Dakota State Offense Vs. Omaha Defense
|South Dakota State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Omaha Defense|
|67.1 (299)||Points/Gm||76.3 (332)|
|16.7 (10)||Possessions/Game||11.0 (239)|
|42.6 (276)||Field Goal %||46.2 (306)|
|30.9 (313)||3PT %||37.8 (344)|
|48.8 (277)||Effective FG %||53.9 (326)|
|53.4 (236)||True Shooting %||59.4 (305)|
Omaha Offense Vs. South Dakota State Defense
|Omaha Offense||Stats (Rank)||South Dakota State Defense|
|69.1 (246)||Points/Gm||70.6 (219)|
|11.0 (122)||Possessions/Game||16.7 (355)|
|45.7 (118)||Field Goal %||44.5 (237)|
|33.7 (198)||3PT %||33.3 (172)|
|50.5 (210)||Effective FG %||51.3 (246)|
|55.0 (160)||True Shooting %||55.4 (195)|
Best Betting Sites For South Dakota State vs Omaha
South Dakota State Betting Insights
- South Dakota State has put together a 7-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jackrabbits have been favored by 9.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- A total of five out of South Dakota State’s 17 games this season have hit the over.
- In six games this season, the Jackrabbits and their opponents have scored more than 143 combined points.
- The average point total in South Dakota State’s games this season is 137.7, 5.3 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Omaha Betting Insights
- Omaha is 11-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Mavericks have covered the spread five times this year (5-3 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Omaha’s games have gone over the point total nine out of 18 times this season.
- The Mavericks and their opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in 10 of 18 games this season.
- Omaha’s games this year have had a 145.4-point total on average, 2.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
South Dakota State Key Players
- Zeke Mayo leads the Jackrabbits in scoring (14.9 points per game), rebounding (6.6 per game) and assists (3.1 per game).
- Mayo is the top three-point shooter for the Jackrabbits, hitting 1.8 per game.
- South Dakota State’s steals leader is Mayo, who grabs 1.0 per game. William Kyle III leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Omaha Key Players
- Frankie Fidler leads the team in both scoring (13.2 points per game) and rebounding (5.9 rebounds per game).
- The Omaha leader in assists is JJ White with 3.9 assists per game.
- Luke Jungers leads the Mavericks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.5 made threes per game.
- Fidler tops Omaha in steals with 1.3 per game, and Dylan Brougham leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.