The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (10-9, 5-2 Summit) will attempt to continue a five-game home winning streak when they square off against the Denver Pioneers (12-9, 3-5 Summit) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Frost Arena. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jackrabbits’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Pioneers ( ).
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
South Dakota State vs Denver Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
South Dakota State Offense Vs. Denver Defense
|South Dakota State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Denver Defense|
|67.9 (278)||Points/Gm||75.5 (326)|
|19.3 (5)||Possessions/Game||14.2 (300)|
|43.1 (253)||Field Goal %||44.8 (249)|
|32.1 (275)||3PT %||32.8 (143)|
|49.6 (253)||Effective FG %||51.5 (254)|
|54.1 (205)||True Shooting %||59.0 (302)|
Denver Offense Vs. South Dakota State Defense
|Denver Offense||Stats (Rank)||South Dakota State Defense|
|75.1 (116)||Points/Gm||70.1 (209)|
|14.2 (62)||Possessions/Game||19.3 (360)|
|50.3 (4)||Field Goal %||44.3 (219)|
|34.9 (138)||3PT %||33.3 (168)|
|54.4 (44)||Effective FG %||51.0 (227)|
|58.1 (40)||True Shooting %||55.0 (185)|
Best Betting Sites For South Dakota State vs Denver
South Dakota State Betting Insights
- South Dakota State has covered eight times in 18 chances against the spread this season.
- The Jackrabbits have won their only game this season when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- So far this season, six out of South Dakota State’s 18 games have gone over the point total.
- Jackrabbits games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 144 points six times.
- South Dakota State’s outings this year have an average point total of 138.1, 5.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver has won 10 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Pioneers have covered the spread once when an underdog by 10 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- So far this season, 15 out of Denver’s 19 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Pioneers have combined with their opponent to score more than 144 points in 13 of 19 games this season.
- Denver has a 150.7-point average over/under in its outings this season, 6.7 more points than this game’s total.
South Dakota State Key Players
- Zeke Mayo leads the Jackrabbits in scoring (15.7 points per game), rebounding (6.5 per game) and assists (3.2 per game).
- Mayo is the top three-point shooter for the Jackrabbits, connecting on 2.1 per game.
- Mayo leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. William Kyle III collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace South Dakota State.
Denver Key Players
- Tommy Bruner’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Pioneers scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.2 points per game and 4.4 assists per game.
- Tyree Corbett’s 8.6 rebounds per game paces Denver’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.2 points per game.
- Bruner leads the Pioneers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Denver’s Justin Mullins has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Tevin Smith is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.