The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The South Carolina Gamecocks are at home in SEC play against the Texas A&M Aggies on Wednesday, January 6, at 9:00 PM ET. The Gamecocks are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
South Carolina Betting Information
- With a mark of 1-3, South Carolina has a losing record against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks are 0-2 against the spread this season when they are at least a 4-point favorite.
- South Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in 3 of 4 games this season (75%).
South Carolina Players to Watch
Texas A&M Betting Information
- The Aggies have generally come up short ATS this season, with a 3-4 record.
- For the fifth time this season, the Aggies are at least a 4-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-2 against the spread.
- Six of Texas A&M’s seven games (85.7%) this season have not covered the over/under.
Texas A&M Players to Watch
|Jay Jay Chandler||7||7.6||2.3||1.1||0.1||0.0||0.9|
- Two Texas A&M games this year (25% of its matchups) ended with a final total greater than Wednesday’s total of 137.5 points.
- The Gamecocks average 69 points per game against the Aggies’ 69, totaling 0.5 points over the contest’s over/under of 137.5.
- This game’s total is 3.1 fewer points than the 134.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020-21.
- On average, the Gamecocks have seen a 140 over/under in their games this season, 2.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Aggies games have an over/under of 132.4 points this season, 5.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||South Carolina||South Carolina||-8||131.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-54 S CAR|
|1/18/2020||Texas A&M||Texas A&M||-1.5||127.5||-126||102||Regular Season||81-67 S CAR|
|3/5/2019||N/A||Texas A&M||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-54 S CAR|
|2/16/2019||N/A||South Carolina||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 S CAR|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from