The South Carolina State Bulldogs (3-17, 0-4 MEAC) bring a four-game losing streak into a home matchup with the Delaware State Hornets (1-16, 0-4 MEAC), losers of 15 straight. The contest starts at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 23, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Hornets ( ).
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of January 23, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
South Carolina State vs Delaware State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
South Carolina State Offense Vs. Delaware State Defense
|South Carolina State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Delaware State Defense|
|73.8 (141)||Points/Gm||75.4 (326)|
|11.2 (265)||Possessions/Game||22.9 (362)|
|42.0 (306)||Field Goal %||46.1 (301)|
|30.8 (320)||3PT %||39.5 (361)|
|46.7 (332)||Effective FG %||55.2 (351)|
|50.2 (336)||True Shooting %||62.3 (350)|
Delaware State Offense Vs. South Carolina State Defense
|Delaware State Offense||Stats (Rank)||South Carolina State Defense|
|61.6 (354)||Points/Gm||85.2 (363)|
|22.9 (2)||Possessions/Game||11.2 (100)|
|42.1 (303)||Field Goal %||51.0 (363)|
|34.5 (153)||3PT %||39.1 (355)|
|47.4 (322)||Effective FG %||58.6 (364)|
|47.7 (356)||True Shooting %||62.8 (358)|
Best Betting Sites For South Carolina State vs Delaware State
South Carolina State Betting Insights
- South Carolina State is 8-11-0 ATS this season.
- South Carolina State and its opponents have combined to hit the over 11 out of 19 times this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 19 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 146.5 points 13 times.
- The average point total in South Carolina State’s matchups this year is 159.0, 12.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
Delaware State Betting Insights
- Delaware State has won six games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- The Hornets are 6-7-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Delaware State and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight out of 15 times this year.
- The Hornets have combined with their opponents to score more than 146.5 points in four of 15 games this season.
- The average over/under for Delaware State’s matchups this season is 137.1, 9.4 fewer points than this game’s total.
South Carolina State Key Players
- Rakeim Gary leads the Bulldogs in scoring (11.6 points per game) and assists (2.9 assists per game).
- South Carolina State’s rebounding leader is Davion Everett, who grabs 5.8 per game.
- Gary is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, connecting on 1.7 per game.
- Jordan Simpson leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Dallas James collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace South Carolina State.
Delaware State Key Players
- Brandon Stone holds the top Hornets spot in two categories: scoring (11.6 points per game) and rebounding (4.9 rebounds per game).
- Corey Perkins puts in work giving out assists and is Delaware State’s assist leader with 3.3 per game.
- Jevin Muniz leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.4 made threes per game.
- Khyne Staten tops Delaware State in steals with 1.5 per game, and Ray Somerville leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.