The South Alabama Jaguars (8-12, 2-6 Sun Belt) hope to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Old Dominion Monarchs (11-9, 3-5 Sun Belt) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Mitchell Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jaguars’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Monarchs ( ).
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of January 26, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
South Alabama vs Old Dominion Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
South Alabama Offense Vs. Old Dominion Defense
|South Alabama Offense||Stats (Rank)||Old Dominion Defense|
|69.4 (233)||Points/Gm||66.5 (96)|
|17.2 (80)||Possessions/Game||19.2 (329)|
|45.3 (140)||Field Goal %||41.6 (71)|
|32.2 (274)||3PT %||31.7 (97)|
|51.6 (150)||Effective FG %||48.6 (120)|
|53.4 (229)||True Shooting %||52.7 (110)|
Old Dominion Offense Vs. South Alabama Defense
|Old Dominion Offense||Stats (Rank)||South Alabama Defense|
|68.0 (277)||Points/Gm||68.0 (144)|
|19.2 (34)||Possessions/Game||17.2 (283)|
|43.1 (260)||Field Goal %||43.3 (163)|
|33.3 (230)||3PT %||31.6 (86)|
|47.6 (317)||Effective FG %||47.7 (84)|
|50.8 (320)||True Shooting %||52.0 (81)|
Best Betting Sites For South Alabama vs Old Dominion
South Alabama Betting Insights
- South Alabama has compiled a 10-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Jaguars have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- In South Alabama’s 18 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- The Jaguars’ 18 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 133 points 10 times.
- South Alabama’s matchups this year have an average point total of 137.4, 4.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
Old Dominion Betting Insights
- Old Dominion is 9-10-0 ATS this year.
- The Monarchs have covered the spread three times this season (3-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, eight out of Old Dominion’s 19 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Monarchs have combined with their opponent to score more than 133 points in 11 of 19 games this season.
- Old Dominion’s games this year have had a 134.5-point total on average, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
South Alabama Key Players
- The Jaguars points and assists leader is Isaih Moore. He scores 17.9 points per game and records 4.9 assists.
- South Alabama is led in rebounds by Kevin Samuel’s 9.7 per game.
- The Jaguars are led by Owen White from long distance. He hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- South Alabama’s blocks leader is Samuel, who collects 2.6 per game. Moore leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
Old Dominion Key Players
- Tyreek Scott-Grayson owns the Monarchs top spot in scoring with 15.0 points per game and also tacks on 5.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Old Dominion leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mekhi Long with 7.4 rebounds per game and Chaunce Jenkins with 3.0 assists per game.
- Scott-Grayson is tops from three-point range for the Monarchs, hitting 1.5 treys per game.
- Long tops Old Dominion in steals with 1.4 per game, and Dericko Williams leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.