NFL playoff action in the NFC Wild Card round will see the Los Angeles Rams and Sony Michel match up against the Arizona Cardinals at 8:15 PM ET on Monday. In this article, we take a look at all of Michel’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sony Michel Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Michel’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Sony Michel Rushing Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The Cardinals have the NFL’s 20th-ranked defense against the run, allowing 114.8 yards per game.
- Michel racks up 49.7 rushing yards per game this season, which falls short of Monday’s over/under of 58.5 yards.
- In six of 17 games this season (35.3%), Michel has racked up more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Michel’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 39.3, which he’s outpaced by 10.4 yards on average this year.
- Michel has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (50.0%) out of 14 opportunities.
- This season the Cardinals have given up 10 rushing TDs. They are ranked third in the league in that category.
- Michel has a rushing touchdown in four games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Sony Michel Receiving Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The Cardinals have the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 227.8 yards per game through the air.
- Michel’s 7.5 receiving yards per game average is 3.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s contest (10.5).
- In six of 17 games this year (35.3%), Michel has collected more than 10.5 receiving yards.
- Michel’s average of 7.5 receiving yards per game is 3.3 more than his average prop bet over/under (4.2).
- In three of his seven games this season (42.9%), Michel has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 1.8 passing TDs conceded per game, the Cardinals defense is ranked 25th in the NFL.
- Michel has had a receiving touchdown in one of 17 games this season, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 17, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Sony Michel or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from