Week 9 of the NFL season features Sony Michel and the Los Angeles Rams matching up against the Tennessee Titans at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets set for Michel in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Sony Michel Week 9 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Michel’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Sony Michel Rushing Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- In terms of defending against the run, the Titans are eighth in the NFL, allowing 100.8 yards per game.
- Michel has averaged 31.4 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 8.9 more than Sunday’s prop total.
- Michel would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (22.5) in five of eight games so far this season.
- Michel has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (24.5) by 6.9 yards.
- Michel has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
- Michel and the Rams will face off against the NFL’s 18th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (eight).
- Michel has rushed for a touchdown once this season in eight games played.
Sony Michel Receiving Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- This week Michel will face the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense (283.5 yards allowed per game).
- Michel averages 4.3 receiving yards per game, which is 1.8 more yards than his average prop bet over/under (2.5).
- The Titans have given up 15 touchdowns through the air (1.9 per game). They are 22nd in the NFL in that category.
- In eight games this year, Michel has zero receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 7, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Sony Michel or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from