Sony Michel Week 16 Player Props
Michel’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Monday’s rushing yards prop bet for Michel is set at 47.5 yards. That’s 4.1 more than his season average of 43.4.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Michel has put up more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- The Bills allow 121.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- Michel’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 47.3 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 3.9 on average.
- Michel has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (47.3) in only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- Michel has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of five times (40%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Michel’s per-game rushing attempts average (7.6) is 3.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (11.5).
- Michel has yet to carry the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through seven outings this season.
- Michel has averaged 3.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.9).
- Michel has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Michel has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (10.9 attempts).
- Bills opponents average 26.4 rushing attempts per game, the 18th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Sony Michel or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from