The SMU Mustangs (2-1) go up against the SE Louisiana Lions (2-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Mustangs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Lions ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of November 18, 2021 at 4:27 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
SMU vs SE Louisiana Betting Odds
SMU Offense Vs. SE Louisiana Defense (From 2020-21)
|SMU Offense||Stats (Rank)||SE Louisiana Defense|
|74.6 (88)||Points/Gm||78.1 (318)|
|69.9 (136)||Possessions/Game||72.4 (290)|
|45.6 (86)||Field Goal %||48.1 (336)|
|35 (114)||3PT %||35.7 (281)|
|52.2 (87)||Effective FG %||55.1 (337)|
|55.8 (85)||True Shooting %||58.5 (338)|
SE Louisiana Offense vs. SMU Defense (From 2020-21)
|SE Louisiana Offense||Stats (Rank)||SMU Defense|
|68.5 (247)||Points/Gm||68.1 (107)|
|70.8 (101)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (165)|
|39.9 (323)||Field Goal %||40.5 (32)|
|30.4 (314)||3PT %||35.3 (264)|
|46.1 (315)||Effective FG %||47.4 (58)|
|50.9 (292)||True Shooting %||51.3 (70)|
SMU Betting Insights
- SMU put together a 6-9-1 ATS record last year.
- The Mustangs won their only game last season when playing as at least 20-point favorites.
- SMU and its opponents combined to hit the over nine out of 16 times last season.
- SMU’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 146.5 points five times.
- Mustangs outings last season had an average total of 140.3, 6.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
SE Louisiana Betting Insights
- SE Louisiana covered 11 times in 23 games with a spread last year.
- The Lions were an underdog by 20 points or more two times last year, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- A total of 11 of SE Louisiana’s games last year went over the point total.
- SE Louisiana combined with its opponents to score more than 146.5 points in 10 of 23 games last season.
- Lions matchups last year had a 144.8-point average over/under, 1.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
SMU Key Players
- Kendric Davis scored 19 points per game last season and dished out 7.6 assists.
- Feron Hunt collected 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Emmanuel Bandoumel knocked down 1.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Davis averaged 1.6 steals per game. Isiah Jasey collected one block a contest.
SE Louisiana Key Players
- Keon Clergeot racked up 16.2 points per game last season.
- Isiah Kirby dished out 2.3 assists per game and Gus Okafor grabbed 6.5 rebounds per contest.
- Okafor was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.8 per game.
- Okafor grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Nick Caldwell averaged 0.6 blocks a game.