The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (9-12, 5-3 OVC) will host the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (14-7, 5-3 OVC) after winning four home games in a row. The contest starts at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cougars’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Golden Eagles ( ).
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
SIU-Edwardsville vs Tennessee Tech Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
SIU-Edwardsville Offense Vs. Tennessee Tech Defense
|SIU-Edwardsville Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tennessee Tech Defense|
|74.1 (137)||Points/Gm||72.2 (261)|
|16.6 (106)||Possessions/Game||21.2 (348)|
|43.7 (229)||Field Goal %||44.0 (198)|
|33.1 (234)||3PT %||33.5 (169)|
|49.9 (241)||Effective FG %||50.9 (222)|
|55.0 (159)||True Shooting %||57.5 (266)|
Tennessee Tech Offense Vs. SIU-Edwardsville Defense
|Tennessee Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||SIU-Edwardsville Defense|
|72.1 (171)||Points/Gm||68.5 (162)|
|21.2 (16)||Possessions/Game||16.6 (254)|
|43.3 (248)||Field Goal %||41.8 (83)|
|35.1 (128)||3PT %||32.4 (124)|
|50.6 (208)||Effective FG %||47.8 (88)|
|51.8 (289)||True Shooting %||56.5 (235)|
Best Betting Sites For SIU-Edwardsville vs Tennessee Tech
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Insights
- SIU-Edwardsville has compiled an 11-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 2-point favorites this season.
- A total of 10 out of SIU-Edwardsville’s 18 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Cougars’ 18 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 138.5 points 10 times.
- SIU-Edwardsville has an average total of 142.6 in its outings this year, 4.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Tennessee Tech Betting Insights
- Tennessee Tech is 9-8-1 ATS this year.
- The Golden Eagles have an ATS record of 6-5-1 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs this season.
- A total of 10 Tennessee Tech’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points in 12 of 18 games this season.
- The average total for Tennessee Tech’s games this season has been 144.3, 5.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
SIU-Edwardsville Key Players
- Ray’Sean Taylor leads the Cougars scoring 14.5 points per game.
- SIU-Edwardsville is led in rebounding by Deejuan Pruitt’s 8.4 rebounds per game and assists by Damarco Minor’s 3.0 assists per game.
- Taylor makes 2.1 treys per game to lead the Cougars.
- Minor leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Jonathan Kurtas collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace SIU-Edwardsville.
Tennessee Tech Key Players
- Jaylen Sebree holds the top Golden Eagles spot in two categories: scoring (13.2 points per game) and rebounding (6.7 rebounds per game).
- The Tennessee Tech leader in assists is Brett Thompson with 2.9 assists per game.
- Tyrone Perry is tops from three-point range for the Golden Eagles, hitting 2.2 treys per game.
- Sebree is a defensive force for Tennessee Tech, leading the team in both steals (1.1 per game) and blocks (0.5 per game).