The Siena Saints (17-14, 11-9 MAAC) will look to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Niagara Purple Eagles (15-14, 10-10 MAAC) on Thursday, March 9, 2023 at Boardwalk Hall. The game airs at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Saints’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Purple Eagles ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of March 9, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
No Sweat First Bet Up to $1,000 With FanDuel Sportsbook’s Sign-Up Bonus
Siena vs Niagara Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Siena Offense Vs. Niagara Defense
|Siena Offense||Stats (Rank)||Niagara Defense|
|68.7 (258)||Points/Gm||65.8 (60)|
|32.7 (208)||Possessions/Game||30.2 (45)|
|43.5 (245)||Field Goal %||44.4 (203)|
|35.1 (127)||3PT %||36.3 (309)|
|49.5 (258)||Effective FG %||49.7 (138)|
|54.1 (194)||True Shooting %||54.8 (187)|
Niagara Offense Vs. Siena Defense
|Niagara Offense||Stats (Rank)||Siena Defense|
|65.0 (332)||Points/Gm||67.1 (92)|
|30.2 (319)||Possessions/Game||32.7 (150)|
|44.7 (178)||Field Goal %||44.9 (248)|
|34.3 (179)||3PT %||33.2 (133)|
|50.6 (209)||Effective FG %||49.4 (124)|
|54.3 (186)||True Shooting %||52.3 (83)|
Best Betting Sites For Siena vs Niagara
Total Bonus Offer
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
GET A FREE
When You Register for DFS
Register for DFS, receive a free NBA Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Siena Betting Insights
- Siena has covered 15 times in 31 games with a spread this season.
- The Saints have an ATS record of 6-9 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season.
- In Siena’s 31 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 19 times.
- Saints games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 126 points 25 times.
- The average point total in Siena’s games this year is 135.8, 9.8 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Niagara Betting Insights
- Niagara has compiled a 13-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Purple Eagles are 6-3 ATS this year when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Niagara’s games have gone over the point total 14 out of 28 times this year.
- The Purple Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than 126 points in 18 of 28 games this season.
- Niagara has a 130.8-point average over/under in its outings this season, 4.8 more points than this game’s point total.
Siena Key Players
- Javian McCollum leads the Saints in scoring (15.6 points per game) and assists (3.7 assists per game).
- Siena is led in rebounds by Jared Billups’ 6.7 per game.
- The Saints are led by Andrew Platek from long distance. He connects on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Siena’s steals leader is Billups, who grabs 1.1 per game. Jackson Stormo leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
Niagara Key Players
- The Purple Eagles go-to guy, Noah Thomasson, leads the team in both scoring (19.7 points per game) and assists (3.4 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Sam Iorio is the Niagara leader with 5.5 per game.
- Thomasson leads the Purple Eagles in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Niagara’s Braxton Bayless has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 0.9 per game and Iorio is first in blocks with 0.5 per game.