The Siena Saints (13-6, 7-1 MAAC) will look to continue a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the Fairfield Stags (8-10, 4-4 MAAC) on Sunday, January 22, 2023 at MVP Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Saints’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Stags ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of January 22, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Siena vs Fairfield Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Siena Offense Vs. Fairfield Defense
|Siena Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fairfield Defense|
|70.8 (202)||Points/Gm||64.6 (58)|
|7.6 (337)||Possessions/Game||14.5 (245)|
|45.3 (139)||Field Goal %||43.4 (173)|
|36.4 (67)||3PT %||29.6 (28)|
|51.3 (167)||Effective FG %||47.9 (100)|
|56.0 (111)||True Shooting %||53.7 (143)|
Fairfield Offense Vs. Siena Defense
|Fairfield Offense||Stats (Rank)||Siena Defense|
|64.9 (329)||Points/Gm||67.6 (132)|
|14.5 (116)||Possessions/Game||7.6 (26)|
|40.6 (335)||Field Goal %||45.9 (294)|
|28.2 (356)||3PT %||32.6 (132)|
|46.0 (340)||Effective FG %||50.3 (195)|
|51.3 (309)||True Shooting %||53.5 (131)|
Best Betting Sites For Siena vs Fairfield
Siena Betting Insights
- Siena has put together a 12-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Saints have covered the spread twice when favored by 5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- Siena’s games have hit the over 13 out of 19 times this season.
- Saints games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 134 points 11 times.
- Siena’s outings this year have an average point total of 138.5, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Fairfield Betting Insights
- Fairfield has covered 10 times in 17 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Stags have covered the spread four times this season (4-0 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, eight out of Fairfield’s 17 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Stags have played six games this season that finished with a combined score over 134 points.
- Fairfield’s games this season have had an average of 129.5 points, 4.5 fewer points than this game’s total.
Siena Key Players
- Javian McCollum leads the Saints in scoring (16.5 points per game) and assists (4.0 assists per game).
- Siena is led in rebounds by Jared Billups’ 6.7 per game.
- Andrew Platek makes 2.2 treys per game to lead the Saints.
- Siena’s blocks leader is Jackson Stormo, who collects 1.5 per game. McCollum leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a contest.
Fairfield Key Players
- Supreme Cook leads the team in both scoring (13.3 points per game) and rebounding (8.5 rebounds per game).
- Allan Jeanne-Rose holds the title of Fairfield assist leader, dishing out 2.2 assists per game this season.
- TJ Long leads the Stags in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- Caleb Fields tops Fairfield in steals with 1.3 per game, and Cook leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.