Si Woo Kim heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds. He will look for another strong showing after his second-place finish at this tournament in 2021. The course, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, will host the event from August 4- 7. The defending champion of the event is Kevin Kisner.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of August 1, 2022 at 11:14 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Si Woo Kim odds for the Wyndham Championship
Kim’s recent form
- Kim has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Kim has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -13.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Kim at the Wyndham Championship
- Kim has three top-five finishes in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is third.
- Kim made the cut in three of his last four entries to this event.
- Kim finished second here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,127 yards for this week, which is 137 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Kim will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,268 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Si Woo Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||67-68-68-70 (-15)||13.276||1.432||$153,300|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||15||69-69-67-73 (-10)||4.04||10.732||$165,583|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-73||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67||-9.214||5.008||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-69||-2.46||-4.0||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||72-71-71-71 (-3)||4.972||-2.148||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||71-72-76-70 (+9)||19.356||-12.024||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-69||-2.296||-1.294||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-72-70-75 (+4)||7.52||2.828||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-70-71-69 (-5)||4.92||0.544||$27,600|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||76-70-73-76 (+7)||-11.540||2.876||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||69-72-68-71 (-8)||13.208||-2.228||$158,670|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76||-3.285||-0.813||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||69-76-73-74 (+4)||3.305||0.875||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||73||69-69-74-75 (+3)||0.573||-6.010||$23,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||70-68-71-67 (-8)||8.326||-3.418||$58,630|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||11||71-64-70-71 (-12)||2.802||1.372||$180,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||11||68-68-69-67 (-16)||1.216||3.986||$184,300|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||68-66-69-70 (-7)||2.241||-3.558||$17,400|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||23||71-65-69-70 (-17)||-2.678||0.547||$115,500|
Kim’s 14th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from