Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kim from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of June 24, 2022 at 3:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Si Woo Kim odds for the Travelers Championship
Kim’s recent form
- Kim has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Kim has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those three times he’s made the cut.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Kim at the Travelers Championship
- In Kim’s last five appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 49th.
- Kim made the cut in three of his last five entries to this event.
- Kim finished 109th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Kim recorded four birdies and two bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 6,841 yards, compared to the average 7,254 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The courses Kim has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,255 yards, while TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Si Woo Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||109||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-69||-2.46||-4.0||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||72-71-71-71 (-3)||4.972||-2.148||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||71-72-76-70 (+9)||19.356||-12.024||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-69||-2.296||-1.294||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-72-70-75 (+4)||7.52||2.828||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-70-71-69 (-5)||4.92||0.544||$27,600|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||76-70-73-76 (+7)||-11.540||2.876||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||69-72-68-71 (-8)||13.208||-2.228||$158,670|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76||-3.285||-0.813||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||69-76-73-74 (+4)||3.305||0.875||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||73||69-69-74-75 (+3)||0.573||-6.010||$23,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||70-68-71-67 (-8)||8.326||-3.418||$58,630|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||11||71-64-70-71 (-12)||2.802||1.372||$180,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||11||68-68-69-67 (-16)||1.216||3.986||$184,300|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||68-66-69-70 (-7)||2.241||-3.558||$17,400|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||23||71-65-69-70 (-17)||-2.678||0.547||$115,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from