Si Woo Kim took 15th in his last tournament action in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) from July 13-16, and will try to improve on that finish in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He hasodds to win. The course, located in Detroit, Michigan, will host the event from July 28-31. The defending champion of the event is Cameron Davis.
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of July 25, 2022 at 11:14 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Si Woo Kim odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Kim’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Kim has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Kim has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -7 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Kim at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Kim has an average finishing position of 58th in his last three trips to this event.
- Kim made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- Kim last played this event in 2021 and finished 58th.
- He carded one round score that was among the 10 best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 71 yards longer than the average course Kim has played over the past year (7,269 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Si Woo Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||15||69-69-67-73 (-10)||4.04||10.732||$165,583|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-73||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67||-9.214||5.008||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-69||-2.46||-4.0||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||72-71-71-71 (-3)||4.972||-2.148||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||71-72-76-70 (+9)||19.356||-12.024||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-69||-2.296||-1.294||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-72-70-75 (+4)||7.52||2.828||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-70-71-69 (-5)||4.92||0.544||$27,600|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||76-70-73-76 (+7)||-11.540||2.876||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||69-72-68-71 (-8)||13.208||-2.228||$158,670|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76||-3.285||-0.813||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||69-76-73-74 (+4)||3.305||0.875||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||73||69-69-74-75 (+3)||0.573||-6.010||$23,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||70-68-71-67 (-8)||8.326||-3.418||$58,630|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||11||71-64-70-71 (-12)||2.802||1.372||$180,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||11||68-68-69-67 (-16)||1.216||3.986||$184,300|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||68-66-69-70 (-7)||2.241||-3.558||$17,400|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||23||71-65-69-70 (-17)||-2.678||0.547||$115,500|
Check out all the details from Kim’s 15th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from