Si Woo Kim, whose 23rd-place finish in his most recent tournament at the Valero Texas Open (April 1- 4) helped him break into the World Top 50 rankings at No. 49, has +12500 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Si Woo Kim odds for the Masters Tournament
Kim’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Kim has finished in the top 10 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Kim has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those two times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Kim at the Masters Tournament
- Kim has an average finish of 26th with a personal best of finish of 21st at this tournament.
- Kim has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Kim finished 34th when he last played this event in 2020. He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this tournament.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club checks in at 7,475 yards, 185 yards longer than the average course Kim has played over the past year (7,290 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 69.9 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Si Woo Kim 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||72-72-70-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||72-70-67-71 (-8)||$339,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||80||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-77||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-76||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||50||71-66-70-70 (-7)||$18,323|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||68-76||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||1||66-68-67-64 (-23)||$1,206,000|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||25||64-70-65-67 (-14)||$50,710|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Kim’s 23rd-place finish last time out at the Valero Texas Open on April 1- 4.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from