Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kim from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of July 7, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Si Woo Kim odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Kim’s recent form
- Kim has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Kim has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those three times he’s made the cut.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Kim at the Genesis Scottish Open
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- The par 70 measures 7,237 yards for this week, which is 27 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Kim will take to the 7,237-yard course this week at The Renaissance Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,266 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Si Woo Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||112||N/A||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67||-9.214||5.008||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-69||-2.46||-4||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||72-71-71-71 (-3)||4.972||-2.148||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||71-72-76-70 (+9)||19.356||-12.024||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-69||-2.296||-1.294||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-72-70-75 (+4)||7.52||2.828||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-70-71-69 (-5)||4.92||0.544||$27,600|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||76-70-73-76 (+7)||-11.54||2.876||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||69-72-68-71 (-8)||13.208||-2.228||$158,670|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76||-3.285||-0.813||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||69-76-73-74 (+4)||3.305||0.875||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||73||69-69-74-75 (+3)||0.573||-6.01||$23,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||70-68-71-67 (-8)||8.326||-3.418||$58,630|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||11||71-64-70-71 (-12)||2.802||1.372||$180,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||11||68-68-69-67 (-16)||1.216||3.986||$184,300|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||68-66-69-70 (-7)||2.241||-3.558||$17,400|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||23||71-65-69-70 (-17)||-2.678||0.547||$115,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from