Shane Lowry (+5000 odds to win) readies for the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after he missed the cut in his last tournament here, the 2020 RBC Heritage.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Shane Lowry odds for the RBC Heritage
Lowry’s recent form
- Lowry will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Lowry has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Lowry has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -1.2 those four times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Lowry at the RBC Heritage
- Over Lowry’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 24th.
- Lowry has two made cuts in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Lowry played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,099 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,298.
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- Courses Lowry has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,293 yards, 194 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.6 among finishers, which is higher than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Shane Lowry 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||71-73-72-72 (E)||$119,600|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||36||67-66-74-74 (+1)||$29,785|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||8||68-74-69-68 (-9)||$468,750|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||48||72-70-76-73 (+3)||$44,500|
Lowry’s last tournament appearance, his 21st-place finish in the Masters Tournament, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from